Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » A ghost from my past...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A ghost from my past...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
At least they care enough to ask, right? Smile

True, overall. (If it's my brother or sister-in-law asking, though, I'd seriously question their motives!)

No new posts 11-08-2014 12:44 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Let's hope no one has motives.

No new posts 11-08-2014 20:23 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It's been a week, and I haven't heard a peep. So now I have the weekend to keep from letting worry get the better of me. Uh1

No new posts 15-08-2014 23:20 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

If there was anything there, I would think they would have contacted you by now.

No new posts 15-08-2014 23:48 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I hope so...but that hasn't always been the case for others in my family, so part of me keeps playing the "what if" game. (Not the good sort of "what if" that gets published...I really prefer that kind!)

No new posts 15-08-2014 23:52 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

I find I tend to almost disassociate about it until I get answers, because otherwise I'll natter myself to death in my head with worry. Hope you find enough to distract yourself with over the weekend!

No new posts 16-08-2014 01:39 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I finally called the doctor's office to see if they'd heard anything about the biopsy.

And the result is...............benign. drumming

Thank heaven!

No new posts 18-08-2014 19:54 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Awww that's great news EW, you must be so relieved! Big Grin

No new posts 18-08-2014 21:38 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Glad you got the all clear, EW! Smile

No new posts 18-08-2014 21:43 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

YAAAAAY!

No new posts 18-08-2014 21:53 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Kritter Kritter is a Female
Forum Legend

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-05-2014

spacer

That's great news! Does little happy dancedance

No new posts 18-08-2014 23:38 Kritter is offline Send an Email to Kritter Search for Posts by Kritter Add Kritter to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

That's so good to hear, EW! What a relief! Animeparty

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-08-2014 00:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Yay! Just read this and I'm so glad to hear that you are okay, EW!

No new posts 20-08-2014 05:18 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That's wonderful, EW! I assume you have to get checked again in a year?

No new posts 21-08-2014 19:32 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
That's wonderful, EW! I assume you have to get checked again in a year?

Actually, it will be six months...I think Dr. Lohano is still a little concerned about the nodule on my thyroid -- he commented on how "nondescript" it now looked and had to ask the sonogram technician how they measured it. Still, the main thing is that I don't have cancer, and I hope to stay that way!

No new posts 21-08-2014 19:41 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

At least you can breathe easy for a while. Smile I suppose it's better for the Dr to be vigilant than to ignore something that might need attention.

No new posts 21-08-2014 20:22 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: