Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hello~~
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello~~
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just read that, too. Stay safe, Rachel!

No new posts 31-03-2014 15:23 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Rachel! I'm glad you made it to this site! I am sorry it took me a few days to welcome you, but I was away for the weekend and not online.

I am so glad that you enjoy all of our fanfics, and I agree, it's a wonderful way to learn another language! I hope you have fun looking around the site.

No new posts 31-03-2014 17:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

And hello Rachel! Welcome aboard!

If you can please excuse my being so forward, I was hoping you might be able to clear up a question I've had regarding Gatchaman in Korea.

As I understand it, during the 1990s, Gatchaman II and Gatchaman Fighter were shown in Korea on KBS. I am wondering if you know if these were the same versions of Gatchaman II and Gatchaman Fighter that aired in Japan in 1978~1980, or if they were a newly created versions of those series, unique to Korea?

The reason why I am asking is that, in the late 1990s, a version of Gatchaman II that had never been seen before appeared in Spain, titled "Heroes del Espacio." A few examples of Korean text appeared in "Heroes del Espacio," indicating that this was produced in Korea. The speculation has been that the source for this material was the version of Gatchaman II that was airing in Korea in the 1990s, but no one has been able to confirm or deny this. I was hoping that you might be able to solve the mystery once and for all!

Some examples of the differences between the Japanese Gatchaman II and Heroes del Espacio include things like Gel Sadra being a man instead of a woman, Jun running a restaurant with "Yumi" on the door instead of "Jun," Jinpei having a Peter Pan-like dream sequence with the girl from Gatchaman episode #6 in the role of Wendy (Which never appeared in Gatchaman II), Dr. Pandora wearing a red dress (She always a blue on in Gatchaman II), and Gel Sadra attacking X in the two headed dragon Iron Beast from Gatchaman II episode #38 (Gel Sadra did not attack X using any Iron Beast, and the two headed dragon only appeared in that one episode of Gatchaman II).

If it will help, here are some pictures from Heroes del Espacio showing images from these examples, as well as showing the Korean text.

Does any of this look familiar? Was this what was shown on Korean TV in the 1990s? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!

James

No new posts 01-04-2014 00:45 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
rachel rachel is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 28-03-2014

spacer

Dear EW, BR

It's true that I'm living in the hottest spot for WordWar 3.(US vs China) Most Korean young people do not pay attention to it, so I've just known about the bombing by your comment. It is really ridiculous, isn't it? Recently, I do not watch TV at all. Because all the media has been seized by ruling party(Senuri-Dang. Senuri means 'the new world', Dang means 'political party'). For now, Korea is not democratic country. It's very complicated story to explain.... EW in your point of view, the bombing may look very dangerous, but many Korean think this is carefully prepared <event> by South&North Korean ruling parties. On 4/19, general election is going to take place. This bombomb-show is to support Senuri-Dang candidates by threatening the old people.(who still has negative trauma during the Korean War.) These kind of <EVENTS> are ALWAYS happening just before the elections. What is more, these bombs are thrown on the sea, so there is no one even talk about it around me.

1.Korea was once Japan's colony during 1910~1945.

2.The ruling class eagerly sold their country to Japan.

3.After Japan was defeated by US, world war2, they supported US government, US gladly accepted them.

4.Korean War was the god-given chance for them. Traitors could gain masks of False War Heroes.

5.Several dictators ruled Korea almost for 30 years. During that period US supported Korean economy, so Korean people fantasized about dictation that strong leader brings economic prosperity.

6.During the era of dictators, a lot of Korean people died or severely tortured. If a drunken citizen murmured "stupid president!!!" at a bar, police dragged him to the torturing chambers.

7.In late 80's citizens finally defeated the dictators, the first direct presidential election was held.

8.Several days before the election, a passenger plane was blew up on its way to Seoul from Dubai. Government announced that it was done by North, appealing that decent Korean must protect the War Heroes...finally, the last dictator's close friend became the president.

9.Regarding the airplane terror, the families of victims still do not admit that it was done by the North. They say the terror was done by the Dictator. They're refusing their lost family to be called "the dead", they insists that their sons and daughters are still "missing".

10.Next president was a betrayer of his colleagues-who fought against the dictators together.

11.Next two presidents are the true democratic ones. Still beloved by half of Korean people.(the second one committed suicide after his resignation-2009)

12.Next one is a nasty fraud!! Even my father who loves those dictators admits that he is a fucking bastard!!!!! When he was a member of national council, his wife was captured by custom officers at the airport. They found BIG diamond rings on her toes. He himself evaded public medical insurance charges disguising his occupation as a low-wage gate guard of his own building. And a journalist found illegal prostitution chambers in his building, too. What i'm saying about him is just small minors. Now, you may wonder how this guy could be a president of a country.

13.To make the long story short, over a decade during the two democratic presidents, Korean people suffered from economic recession(it was caused by the dictators..). That fraud enticed Korean people saying that "Democracy itself does not provide you a meal!!! I'll make all the people rich! I'm the only one who can protect the price of your house!!!" Many Korean knew he was not a decent person, but they cast their votes for him hoping their house price would not collapse. (In Korea, an apartment house is a normal citizen's whole property.)

14.That fraud was afraid of being after his resignation. So he decided to slander Mr.Moon who was the most strong presidential candidate. He is also the closest colleague of President.Noh.(Who committed suicide in 2009. it was my wedding day I cried on the airplane all the way to the honeymoon).

15.the opposite candidate was Miss.Park who is a daughter of one of the dictators who was killed by his general in 1979. The dictator was drinking with female university students who were dragged by CheHongSa from their campus.(Che: collect, Hong: flowers, Sa: government officials) Many old people love him. They think economic prosperity is the most important thing, so 'minor faults' should be forgiven. Democracy in Korea was not given by themselves, it was implanted by US after World War 2. Now Korea is being chocked by it again. Old people still want to live in a Kingdom ruled by a Messiah. Young people are longing for the true democracy.
Anyway, the last presidential election 2012 in Korea was < Dictator's descendant VS Democracy Guardian >.

16.During the election campaign, Miss.Park and that fraud were alleged to hire people whose mission were writing nasty comments on Mr.Moon on the internet news articles and twitters. These days, almost every Korean people read portal site's news. Paper newspapers are only found in restaurants, hair saloon, etc. So the influence was dramatic.

17.Just one week before the election day, citizens who were tracking those people succeeded to catch one of them. Surprisingly, it was a young female- a NIS agent. (NIS: National Intelligence Service. it does the same work as CIA) She left countless nasty false and praises about the <Great Dictators> on the famous internet communities which were popular among young people.

18.The day before the election day, the final TV debate was held. Mr.Moon accused Miss.park that she and Mr.Lee(the fraud president) are committing serious crime. Miss.Park countered that Mr.Moon is abusing <a poor innocent young female(!!!)>. When the debate had just finished, the chief of the police agency announced on the TV that they didn't find any evidence on the NIS agent. It dramatically influenced the voters. Finally, Miss.Park became the president. Despite of using dirty means, she barely won Mr.Moon- 3.6% more than him.

19.Now the female agent and other NIS members are in the court. The chief police was just fired for his <personal wrong decision>.

20.Many people was upset by this, they held large protests in front of Seoul City Hall, but TV media didn't come to the site....now, everyone is just exhausted...me, too.
These days TV reporters say Miss.Park wore very beautiful Korean traditional costumes during her official trip abroad, she shed tears at the banquet hearing Korean immigrant's dramatic stories....she is raising cute puppies in the presidential residence....Miss.Park's fashion sense is so elegant, a foreign president complimented that...bla bla....What the fuck....

That's why I don't watch TV at all these days.
The recent bombing is for:

1.Election show to support Miss.Park's fellows.
2.To take off people's attention on the court.(NIS agents)

In 1997, Senuri-Dang's presidential candidate requested North Korea to shot soldiers guarding the border lines. In South Korea, every male have to serve two years in military. So most soldiers are college or university students. How horrible. isn't it?? But major media did not report about it sincerely. The contaminated supreme court only punished his subordinates. What is more, none of his own sons served as soldiers, because of <health problems.>

So, if your TV says North Korea attacked South Korea, you could regard as below.

1.Election is coming soon~! Wee-Hee!!
2.Senuri-Dang wants to take off public attentions on their corruptions!

I just want you to know that at many Korean people do not regard Miss.Park as their true president. She raped my country. We're just helplessly awaiting for the next presidential election. Knowing that Senuri-Dang will do EVERYTHING to win, so we're really frustrated... When I was young, election day was nothing more than an holiday. I really reprimand myself...I took democracy for granted, just like oxygen in the air. I accepted media without any doubts, my concerns were clothes, nice restaurants, dates etc... When President.Noh(suicide) was nearly been impeached by Senuri-Dang, I hoped that he would be kicked out so I could go to theme parks or somewhere else on the election day...really embarrassing. Now I'm paying for it. Collapsed democracy can't protect me anymore. I just hope that Senuri-Dang would not request North Korea to throw bombs in residential area in Seoul. Of course, during the decade of two democratic presidents, North Korea used to attack South Korea. But the attacks were not MUTUALLY PREPARED at least. Purpose of the attack was to soothe Kim's frustrated generals or to gain ace cards against US.

Ha...anyway everybody here pay attention to your own democracy systems....or you gonna pay for it someday.

Thank you EW for worrying me. Smile

This post has been edited 11 time(s), it was last edited by rachel on 03-04-2014 at 13:10.
No new posts 01-04-2014 03:32 rachel is offline Send an Email to rachel Search for Posts by rachel Add rachel to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

If you can please excuse my being so forward, I was hoping you might be able to clear up a question I've had regarding Gatchaman in Korea.

As I understand it, during the 1990s, Gatchaman II and Gatchaman Fighter were shown in Korea on KBS. I am wondering if you know if these were the same versions of Gatchaman II and Gatchaman Fighter that aired in Japan in 1978~1980, or if they were a newly created versions of those series, unique to Korea?

The reason why I am asking is that, in the late 1990s, a version of Gatchaman II that had never been seen before appeared in Spain, titled "Heroes del Espacio." A few examples of Korean text appeared in "Heroes del Espacio," indicating that this was produced in Korea. The speculation has been that the source for this material was the version of Gatchaman II that was airing in Korea in the 1990s, but no one has been able to confirm or deny this. I was hoping that you might be able to solve the mystery once and for all!

Some examples of the differences between the Japanese Gatchaman II and Heroes del Espacio include things like Gel Sadra being a man instead of a woman, Jun running a restaurant with "Yumi" on the door instead of "Jun," Jinpei having a Peter Pan-like dream sequence with the girl from Gatchaman episode #6 in the role of Wendy (Which never appeared in Gatchaman II), Dr. Pandora wearing a red dress (She always a blue on in Gatchaman II), and Gel Sadra attacking X in the two headed dragon Iron Beast from Gatchaman II episode #38 (Gel Sadra did not attack X using any Iron Beast, and the two headed dragon only appeared in that one episode of Gatchaman II).

If it will help, here are some pictures from Heroes del Espacio showing images from these examples, as well as showing the Korean text.

Does any of this look familiar? Was this what was shown on Korean TV in the 1990s? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!

James

Dear James.
It seems new to me too.
I've heard that several Korean animation companies which cooperated with Tatsnoko.Production produced their own version of Gatchaman. Most of Gatchaman cells are made in Korea.(cheaper labor costs than Japan) I think these are one of them. Decades ago in Korea, Video rental shops were very popular. I think these unique versions are for the rental shops. Smile

No new posts 01-04-2014 04:13 rachel is offline Send an Email to rachel Search for Posts by rachel Add rachel to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by rachel
quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

Thank you!!

James

Dear James.
It seems new to me too.
I've heard that several Korean animation companies which cooperated with Tatsnoko.Production produced their own version of Gatchaman. Most of Gatchaman cells are made in Korea.(cheaper labor costs than Japan) I think these are one of them. Decades ago in Korea, Video rental shops were very popular. I think these unique versions are for the rental shops. Smile
As I said, Gatchaman was really popular not only children but also adults(parents), so Korean version could be profitable enough.

No new posts 01-04-2014 04:18 rachel is offline Send an Email to rachel Search for Posts by rachel Add rachel to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

So much going on in your part of the world right now...stay safe, Rachel! I hope things calm down soon...

James, those shots are truly fascinating! I'm curious now, too!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-04-2014 04:25 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Rachel, I think that every democracy struggles with the powerful trying to manipulate everyone. It's up to the voters to stay informed and catch on and try not to fall for it, yet that's a lot harder than it seems, apparently. :/

I'm quite interested in the answers to James' questions, too! He's kind of our resident Gatchaman historian. Smile

No new posts 01-04-2014 05:18 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

James, I'll ask a Korean Gatchaman blogger about the question. She seems to be born in early 1970's, so she would have better idea than me.

No new posts 01-04-2014 07:59 rachel is offline Send an Email to rachel Search for Posts by rachel Add rachel to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

I'm glad to hear you're all right, Rachel! And thanks for explaining the political situation in South Korea; the American media rarely says anything about what it's like in South Korea. Instead, we get stories that show Kim Jong Un as another crazy guy who might start a war because he's young and might feel like he's not being taken seriously.

There's one thing I found funny -- when you said that "Dang" means "political party" in Korean. Well, in some English-speaking regions, "dang" is used instead of "damn". It just seems right that a political party's name is also a swear-word! Elfgrin2

No new posts 01-04-2014 15:02 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
There's one thing I found funny -- when you said that "Dang" means "political party" in Korean. Well, in some English-speaking regions, "dang" is used instead of "damn". It just seems right that a political party's name is also a swear-word! Elfgrin2

Isn't that the truth...

No new posts 01-04-2014 23:03 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Rachel - first of all, thank you for the explanations of the political reality in South Korea. It's true that, in Europe, we don't seem to care much about it, unless there's a crisis (I'm Greek but I live in Belgium).

And you're absolutely right when you say "everybody here pay attention to your own democracy systems....or you gonna pay for it someday" -- this is what is happening back home...

No new posts 01-04-2014 23:09 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Welcome, Rachel! It's great to have you here. Love the pic!

No new posts 02-04-2014 00:13 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Jublke// thank you for the welcome Smile
Others// Thank you for listening Korean's situation.
James// I contacted other Korean blogger, but he refused to share the film worrying about illegal distribution on the internet. I've just found that Korean National Cinema Archives are preserving the films. Maybe there will be no problem for me to visit KNCA and watch the movie there, but I'm not sure they would lend it to me. If I could get the film, I'll make English subtitles for you. I'm going to call KNCA tomorrow. The blogger complimented that the movie is really well-made masterpiece. It was made by SamJung Production, which produced Gatchaman animation cells. Under Tatsnoko's agreement, SamJung made the film for Cinemas in 1980. Quality of every drawing was awesome, scenario was well organized and action scenes were very powerful. The blogger complimented that Korean Cinema version is far better than original Gatchaman. I'm really excited! Anyway, I'll post the results tomorrow.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rachel on 02-04-2014 at 13:28.
No new posts 02-04-2014 13:26 rachel is offline Send an Email to rachel Search for Posts by rachel Add rachel to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
I'm glad to hear you're all right, Rachel! And thanks for explaining the political situation in South Korea; the American media rarely says anything about what it's like in South Korea. Instead, we get stories that show Kim Jong Un as another crazy guy who might start a war because he's young and might feel like he's not being taken seriously.
Elfgrin2

Both North and South Korea don't have any power to initiate the war. As South is belong to US, North is belong to China. Kim Jong Un is just a puppet of his aunt.(younger sis of Kim Jung Ill) Even if his young boiling blood wants a war, without China's consent he can't make a move. If Korea War starts again, it will be done by US or China. Korean media just regard Kim Jong Un as a hollywood celebrity. News are reporting his hair styles and the price of Christian Dior Bag in his young wife's hand! Several months ago, main TV news loudly reported that Kim Jong Un trimmed his eyebrows neatly to show his determined mind to his generals. -_-
Can't believe it? Here is evidence.

If your TV threatens you mentioning tough guy Kim, you just laugh~ How cute he is!

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by rachel on 02-04-2014 at 17:32.
No new posts 02-04-2014 14:46 rachel is offline Send an Email to rachel Search for Posts by rachel Add rachel to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Fascinating stuff, both on the Gatch front and political. That newscaster looks very confused. Smile

That'd be awesome to see the Korean version subtitled in English! How exciting! I suppose it's too old to be able to purchase a legitimate copy? (Perhaps there's a used one ...)

No new posts 02-04-2014 22:33 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, and are there any good Korean fan sites with Gatch art, etc? It's always fun to discover new artists.

No new posts 02-04-2014 22:36 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Today I called KNCA.
They said < Doksuri-O-HyungJe > is a movie film roll, not a video tape. It is sleeping deep in the archives for eternal preservation, not available for public inspection. Ah...!!

Next I contacted <Korean Animation Archives> operated by government, But they didn't have the video tape too. In 1880's there were only six animations released for theaters in Korea. So I expected I could find it but I just failed.

I also called five used video tape wholesalers. Only two shops knew about the tape. They told me that the video tape is so rare, so give in. I whined repeatedly, one of them promised me to keep searching it, and the other said that he would contact private collectors whether they could provide their item for copying. SamJung finished its business so long long time ago, so I think copyright will not be a problem. But if I find out that its copyright is still valid, I can only provide screenshots. please note.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rachel on 03-04-2014 at 10:30.
No new posts 03-04-2014 10:30 rachel is offline Send an Email to rachel Search for Posts by rachel Add rachel to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Oh, and are there any good Korean fan sites with Gatch art, etc? It's always fun to discover new artists.

http://yunt80.blog.me/20200538203

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.ph...dx=2775&l=20821

http://m.thisisgame.com/pad/tboard/?board=25&n=90121

These are Korean fan's art that I've found. Despite of its old popularity, there is no Gatchaman fandom site in Korea. Because Koreans underestimated animation industries, they regarded animations as childish preference. Believe it or not when I was a primary school student, parents and teachers gathered piles of comic books forfeited from their children on the schoolyard(every May 5th, Children's day), then set fire. They thought comic books keep their kids from studying. When I bought my first comic magazine under my mother's agreement, at that night my father slapped me and tore it into pieces and threw them into my face. He allowed me watching TV animations because it could be under his control, but he did not allowed comic books. My father was just typical Korean parents. In 1960~1980 almost cartoonists hid their real name. Many professional animation bloggers insists that the dictators did not wanted Korean children to be creative, they just wanted children were tied up on the desks. They only wanted submissive labor robots that's why they suppressed comic/animation industries. Not only animation, dictators also hated movie industries, singers, painters, and novel writers too. In this kind of environment, Animation fans were just meant to be quiet. Really strange. Almost every Korean over 30 likes Gatchaman, but there is no single fandom site. Evangerion might be the first animation which has Korean fandom communities. These days culture minister(Miss.Park's henchman who also supported her dictator father) complains that why Korean animators do not produce animations like <Frozen> or <One Piece> which can bring enormous dollars to the government....

This may be the reason why Gatchaman Korean version video tape is so rare. Korean parents might not mind to bring their children to the Cinema, but they would not want to purchase video tape. It could be out of their controls. Its consumers were only rental shop owners.

There is another reason of lack of Gatchaman fan arts in Korea.
In my country, fan arts are mainly done by teenagers. Not only Gatchaman is not familiar with them, but also Ken, Joe, Jun are not that cool characters for them. when Gatchaman Crowds's concept arts had been released, some old gatchaman fans were frustrated so much. They insisted that Crowds does not deserve the name of Gatchaman. Their attitude irritated young students who were awaiting for Crowds. (I did nothing with it!! I'm innocent!!) The angry teenagers decided to contaminate the original Gatchaman. They captured Gatchaman screenshots and maliciously arranged the pictures, then distributed them all over the internet communities. People under 20 think that Gatchaman is a freaky animation. Ken's nickname is <the king of psychos>, Joe's nickname is <Bird missile pervert>, and Jun is called as <fishfarm girl>.(it means a sly girl who always entices males around her so that she could get a new boyfriend soon, after breaking up with ex.)

You may think that Korean teenagers are very wicked.
But I think they are just frustrated about their stressful lives. Contaminating their parent's favorite animation heroes is somewhat very exciting. It is a mean of their emotional outlet. That's why many Korean teenagers enjoy ridiculing Gatchaman characters.

No new posts 03-04-2014 12:46 rachel is offline Send an Email to rachel Search for Posts by rachel Add rachel to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I have to laugh at what you are saying, Rachel! I can see exactly why the younger teenagers are frustrated with their parents' attitudes, yet at the same time, I agree with the parents that Crowds is *not* Gatchaman and doesn't deserve the name!

I can see how living under such censorship as a child has impacted you, but I'm glad to see that it has made you stronger, and not more fearful. Huggles

No new posts 03-04-2014 13:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: