Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Tactics
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tactics
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Tactics Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://cinemaget.com/category/tactics/

Ichinomiya Kantarou has the ability to see Youkai...unsurprisingly he writes a folklore column for the paper, but his other job is of exorcist.
He lives with Youko, a young kitsune in human form, but all his life he has been searching for the Oni eating tengu, the strongest of all.
What will happen when he finds and unseals this being?

...Well, its not Scooby Doo, that's for sure, but if you loved Scooby Doo, (who doesn't?) you will probably enjoy this anime. Like all good anime, its a combination of humour, adventure and slice of life...Oh, and fanservice. (Haruka is the bishiest tengu ever)

Its got a great opening and closing theme (always desirable in anime)

Its an animation of a manga of course. (I wont mention the erm, other manga.)

No new posts 06-01-2014 23:07 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Now I'm curious about the other manga, hehe.

No new posts 06-01-2014 23:18 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: