Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Legend of the Dragon
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legend of the Dragon
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Legend of the Dragon Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_the_Dragon_(TV_series)

Nope, its dull and clearly written by folk who have heard of the Mystical East and failed to understand it utterly.

The story seems to be a mash of Martial arts, magic and superhero tales...Not that you cannot have this combination, its just in the unable hands of these writers, it seems a mess.

The bad guy is so say set on global domination...yet I get a vibe of rival kung fu schools instead...

The fight scenes are silly and have no sense of real danger. (YES, PG fight scenes if done properly can make you fear for the fighters welfare, if not life...)

The BBC showed this...Nuff said.

Stay away from this clunker if you value your good taste.

No new posts 06-01-2014 13:02 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the heads up, Tengu!

No new posts 06-01-2014 21:01 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: