Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Gatchaman Crowds Original Soundtrack Vol. 2
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Crowds Original Soundtrack Vol. 2
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Gatchaman Crowds Original Soundtrack Vol. 2 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

The Japanese music company VAP has just announced the upcoming release of a second album of music from Gatchaman Crowds. Titled "'Gatchaman Crowds' Original Soundtrack -GALAX-," the album will be released on January 22, 2014, and will retail for 2,500 yen.

At this point, 14 tracks from the album has been announced. 11 of these are more of Taku Iwasaki's music from the series, and three tracks are remixes of the "Gotchaman ~ In the Name of Love" track that appeared on the first album, done by other musicians. Here's the announced track list:

01. M06
02. M07
03. M08
04. M11
05. M13
06. M16
07. M17
08. M21
09. M22
10. M25A
11. M27
12. Gotchaman ~ In the Name of Love Modern-Retro Remix (Remixed by UtataP)
13. Gotchaman ~ In the Name of Love Modal Crowds Remix (Remixed by Toku, from the band GARNiDELiA)
14. Gotchaman ~ In the Name of Love ELECTROCUTICA Remix (Remixed by Treow)

The album will come with an illustrated jacket, and the initial release of it will include a bonus Gatchaman Crowds sticker. The album can currently be preordered through Amazon Japan. Placed like CD Japan don't have the album listed yet, but I'm sure they will shortly.

James

No new posts 21-11-2013 17:43 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you for the update James!

No new posts 22-11-2013 02:05 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ooh, I can't wait. Iwasaki Taku is the best.

My fanart is here

No new posts 24-11-2013 07:43 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

The artwork for the cover of this new soundtrack has been released.

As you can seen, it goes with the GALAX part of the album's title by showing the online world of GALAX.

James

No new posts 21-12-2013 04:50 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: