Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Here we go again!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Here we go again!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Here we go again! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Another year, another NaNo!

Yes, I'm doing NaNoWriMo again this year. I don't know why. Perhaps I'm a glutton for punishment, long nights without sleep and buckets for coffee.

So, to the tune of Matt's "1.667 words", here we go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjBBFaHt7no

No new posts 01-11-2013 02:41 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good luck! I tried NaNo one year and failed miserably. I may do one of the poem-a-day options though ...

No new posts 01-11-2013 03:18 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good luck, DT!

No new posts 01-11-2013 04:04 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Yeah, good luck from me too, DT. I don't have the nerve to try any original fiction writing, never mind something as challenging as NaNo.

No new posts 01-11-2013 08:11 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Start with something really short, KT. I bet you've got a lot of original characters wanting to burst outa yer brain. Smile

No new posts 01-11-2013 08:15 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Lol, perhaps, Chris, but they all seem to be Joe's love interests!! Tongue

No new posts 01-11-2013 08:17 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That's how it starts. Smile

No new posts 01-11-2013 08:18 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Go for it, DT! You can do it! cheerleader2

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
Lol, perhaps, Chris, but they all seem to be Joe's love interests!! Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW That's how it starts. Smile

Heh, heh....Tongue

No new posts 01-11-2013 11:20 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

I'm throwing in my best wishes, too!

No new posts 01-11-2013 14:01 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Good luck, Daniella! I always admire those of you who can take so much time to write! November is always a horrible busy month for me! Now if it were January, I might try... Wink

No new posts 01-11-2013 15:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks everyone! November isn't my best time either, hence the sleepless nights, but if I could do it last year, I can do it again! Plus I convinced a colleague to do it also, so I ll be able to moan and groan freely to her at work!

No new posts 01-11-2013 16:17 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I did it I did it I did it!

Just uploaded my 50.000 words novel, got my winner's certificate, and now I can jump around and sing!

Drummer

Seriously, this year, it was very difficult. Apart from the long hours, I developed a kind of ear problem -- I say "a kind of", as, although it's my ear that hurts all the time, they can't find anything wrong with it. I have a burning sensation in it, even though it seems to be okay, so now I have to do all sorts of tests. This is making me cranky (the pain, not the tests), irritable, I can't sleep well, I'm frustrated, and in the middle of all this, I was doing NaNo.

But I finished the novel, the third part of my "Lachlan's Tiger's" trilogy, titled "Lachlan's Stand". I might even consider editing it one day...after I manage to rest and sleep.

But now a little dance!

dancing

No new posts 26-11-2013 21:56 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Congrats DT! Hope your ear feels better soon.

No new posts 26-11-2013 22:00 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Congratulations DT!!cheeleader3 And with days to spare too Clap You have certainly earned the right to sing and dance to your heart's content!

sorry about the ear complaint though, hope they find the problem soon!

No new posts 26-11-2013 22:03 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
sorry about the ear complaint though, hope they find the problem soon!

Thanks KT! And hopefully they find the solution also! Wink

No new posts 26-11-2013 22:12 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'm glad you finished, Daniella, despite the ear issues! Hopefully you can get some antibiotics or something to clear it up. Huggles

No new posts 26-11-2013 22:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks CW and TJ!

The problem is they can't find anything to give me antibiotics for...The closest they can get to a diagnosis, is that it is related to the nerves.

Pssss....I blame Zoltar!

No new posts 26-11-2013 22:46 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Congrats DT! Way to go! That's definitely something to be proud of! cheerleader2

Hope your doctors can do something for your ear. Nurse (I was going to mention it might be nerve related.) Let us know how you get on!

No new posts 26-11-2013 22:52 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Way to go, DT!

Now, here's hoping your ear problem gets cleared up soon! (Say, do you think it could be caused by an anteater sneaking into your room at night and sticking its tongue down your ear? Just a thought.)

No new posts 26-11-2013 23:45 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I hope your ear gets better, DT and congrats on finishing your book.

No new posts 26-11-2013 23:49 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: