Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hello Gatchafans
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello Gatchafans
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That looks great, Mikiex! thumbsup2

No new posts 26-06-2012 21:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
GatchamanR GatchamanR is a Male
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-07-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

OH wow!!! that shirt is great, I was at Anime Expo like ten years ago and I found a huge cell of that graphic, it was so expensive and i really really wanted to buy it, i went back the next day and it was sold, gone, i missed my chance, i was so sad!!! that shirt is awesome!!! long live gatchaman!!!

No new posts 17-07-2012 09:50 GatchamanR is offline Send an Email to GatchamanR Homepage of GatchamanR Search for Posts by GatchamanR Add GatchamanR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: RGatchaman YIM Screenname: GatchamanR
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

oh BTW welcome!!! i am a new member as well!!

No new posts 17-07-2012 09:51 GatchamanR is offline Send an Email to GatchamanR Homepage of GatchamanR Search for Posts by GatchamanR Add GatchamanR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: RGatchaman YIM Screenname: GatchamanR
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by GatchamanR
oh BTW welcome!!! i am a new member as well!!

Welcome from one Eagle to another! Smile

No new posts 17-07-2012 10:12 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

welcome to all new members whatever clan they belong to!! welcome welcome Animeclap

No new posts 17-07-2012 10:28 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome GatchamanR nice to see another Eagle around. I see you live in Southern California, did you make it to Comic Con this year?

It was very busy, but an enjoyable time was had by all the Gatchaman Fans who met for lunch under the Sails.

No new posts 18-07-2012 00:11 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Pufles65 Pufles65 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-06-2010

spacer

Welcome back from the comic con, I look forward to hearing all about your experiences when you get time to settle. If nothing else I look forward to Bird Scramble next month for all the reviews. Smile

No new posts 18-07-2012 02:31 Pufles65 is offline Send an Email to Pufles65 Search for Posts by Pufles65 Add Pufles65 to your Buddy List
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Alas, I was unable to attend Comic Con this year, I have been to the "GatchaCon" on a couple of occasions and have a couple of the shirts. I was wondering if they still did the gatherings there!! I wish i was there but the Tix are so impossible to get now!!

No new posts 18-07-2012 07:00 GatchamanR is offline Send an Email to GatchamanR Homepage of GatchamanR Search for Posts by GatchamanR Add GatchamanR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: RGatchaman YIM Screenname: GatchamanR
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Welcome to the site Smile

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 18-07-2012 12:00 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

GatchamanR, whenever you can come, we'd love to see you! Yes, the Gatchaman group still meets under the Sails almost every day around lunchtime.

That's interesting that you say that you weren't at the Con, because I ran into a guy wearing the Uniqulo shirt while I was there! I was wondering if it was you, but I guess not.

No new posts 19-07-2012 22:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: