Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Suggestions for an Anime Marathon.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Suggestions for an Anime Marathon.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Suggestions for an Anime Marathon. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

For ouir Busmoot, it will be outdoorsy fun all day and parties all night....all olymipic fortnight....

Last year I brought my Laptop and anime stash and we had a few long term viewing sessionms.

So Id like you to suggest......

some films

some 24 ep series that you can watch in big gulps without pain. (So proper storylines...nothing monotonous)

Things that went down well.

Noein (But they scoffed at the Science...)
Appleseed 2004
(But they didnt like the animation of Appleseed ex machina)
Ultramarines
Star Wars Clone wars (the 2004 stuff, not THE Clone Wars which will be on the list.)

This time I have

Casshern Sins
Akira
Ghost in the Shell
Ninja Scroll
Aeon Flux

any suggestion?

No new posts 26-01-2012 22:22 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Trinity Blood

No new posts 26-01-2012 23:12 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Katanagatari
Sousei no Aquarion
Mawaru Penguindrum
Last Exile

My fanart is here

No new posts 31-01-2012 03:14 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: