Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hi everyone!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hi everyone!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Hi everyone! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry for the delay, but I thought it's about time I introduced myself to the fandom. um, some of you will be aware of me from Gatchfanfic, and I hope to get to know more fans on here too.

I have already started enjoying the threads and am looking forward to participating in the future!highfive

No new posts 11-11-2011 21:32 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome KT, it has been nice chatting to you during the episode talks on Saturdays.

I have seen your stories posted over at the archives but I have not had much time to read recently. I do intend to get around to it though, hopefully after reports and parent teacher interviews are over.

No new posts 11-11-2011 22:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It''s great to see you here, KT! Welcome to Gatchamania! welcome I hope you enjoy looking around the site!

No new posts 11-11-2011 23:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

welcome
Tell us more about yourself....

No new posts 12-11-2011 11:28 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
condorcandi condorcandi is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-06-2010

spacer

Welcome to fun, KT!!

Animehello

Hollywood is a land of money and cowardice.

-Henry A. Lee, Cracked.com columnist

No new posts 12-11-2011 11:38 condorcandi is offline Search for Posts by condorcandi Add condorcandi to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

KT, it is great to have you here with us! Glad to see you jumping in! Daisy2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 12-11-2011 14:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Welcome, KT1972! Wave2

No new posts 12-11-2011 15:32 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanls everyone, you sure know how to make a person feel welcome, Smile

More about me eh Littlewolf? Um, single mum, almost 40, into Reading, music (70's & 80's rock and pop), a few t.v shows, Doctor Who being a big one.
Don't drink, don't smoke, don't gamble, don't have any fun!! (j/k)
Lucked onto Gatchaman about 9 months ago while having a nostalgia evening with friends and Googled Battle of the Planets!!! You can imagine the culture shock I got when I found out it was Japanese, not American and heavily edited for suitability too!! and the names were all wrong, what on earth was that all about!

Nevertheless I got into it, watched anything available on youtube and am having a lot of fun reading and writing fanfic and contributing to the fandoms . I only wish there was more in the way of paraphanalia out there.

No new posts 12-11-2011 16:33 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

KT, your experience sounds much like what happened to me a few years ago! I'm glad the show has inspired you so much, to join the fandom and get interested in fanfic.

No new posts 12-11-2011 17:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Welcome, KT! Sorry not to chime in earlier but work has me over a barrel at the moment and I'm not on the boards as much as I would like.

Lots of people seem to luck onto Gatchaman - and I must agree with you - when you google Battle of the Planets all the stuff that is out there (and it's increased in the last few years!)

Anyhoo - welcome, welcome, welcome!! Sailorchibi

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 12-11-2011 22:17 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Hi KT! This site is a wonderful resource and a great place to play! Have fun and hope to see you around!

No new posts 13-11-2011 03:38 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Dragonsbain Dragonsbain is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-04-2011

spacer

Hello and Welcome KT1972.

You are going to feel very at ease here.

Oh and Hello from a fellow Whoivan.

No new posts 13-11-2011 05:15 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

A warm welcome to you, KT1972! It's so nice to have you around here and so awesome that my childhood friend, Gatchaman, is still uniting people!

No new posts 13-11-2011 10:54 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Hi KT1972, good to have you here! Wave2

No new posts 14-11-2011 08:59 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks to everyone here for your warm welcome! I'm sure I'll feel quite at home in no time and joining in with all the fun.

See you all around Big Grin
Animecheers Animecheers

No new posts 15-11-2011 00:27 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: