Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Back to the Future Nikes
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Back to the Future Nikes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Back to the Future Nikes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Check this out!

http://www.back4thefuture.com/

No new posts 09-09-2011 15:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Dragonsbain Dragonsbain is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-04-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow!! What a wonderful idea to fund a great cause. Funny commercial. Thanks TJ.

No new posts 09-09-2011 18:38 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was interested in getting a pair... but not for $5,000 each! That's what they're going for on EBay right now.

No new posts 09-09-2011 19:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

I think that is the best possible sequel they could have done, and much better than any remake that could have happened.

Thanks for sharing!

No new posts 09-09-2011 19:43 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for sharing TJ. It looks like a great way to support the cause.

No new posts 10-09-2011 01:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: