Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » OOOOOOOOHHHHHH YYYEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page OOOOOOOOHHHHHH YYYEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH YYYEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RED SOX GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YANKEES CAN GO AND SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Party2 Party2 Party2 Party2 Party2 Party2 Party2 Party2 Party2 Party2 Party2 Party2 Party4 Party4 Party4 Party4 Party4 Party4 Party4 Party4 Party3 Party3 Party3 Party3 Party3

No new posts 21-10-2004 04:13 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is what my sister was doing last night as well. After I had gone to bed, no less. Just about scared the tar out of me.

But congrats! ^_^

No new posts 21-10-2004 16:40 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Game over! Yankees lose!
And boy did they ever.

Just call me a Met's fan. You can take the girl out of Queens but you can't take the Queens out of the girl.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 22-10-2004 00:28 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm not much of a sports fan, but with fans like Tajiri, I could become one. You go boy!

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 22-10-2004 02:47 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Buffy, you should see me when the Patriots are playing. I watch the games with my cousin and we go nuts doing our own brand of commontary. But the Red Sox games would be the same way. Of course if we were on the air doing commontary we would be shut down within about 2 minutes of our first broadcast. But oooohhhhhhh would we go out in style. Big Grin

No new posts 22-10-2004 03:48 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: