Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » pt2 - the full story -experiment -NLP
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page pt2 - the full story -experiment -NLP
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
pt2 - the full story -experiment -NLP Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you ALL once again for helping me..
Below is the full story if you choose to comment that would assist me greatly

I would love to have your reaction to both part story v the full story - all comment good, bad, great and ugly will help me to get this right

Please remember this is only about me learning something new and finding the best way for me to be able to incorporat it into my life
(hopefully if I get the handle on this I will start posting stories so they make sense to other people and not just me)

from Thread - A Story - experiment NLP

No new posts 01-07-2011 19:38 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

28/6/11 02/07/11
Shit he’s doing it..., Joe’s crying....

Single tears falling on his lap, head bent, trying to hide it...I can’t tell if he’s laughing or not, but he’s pulling it off well, the nurse he’s been working on for months is slowly falling for his charm and since she is no longer wearing the ring on her hands he’s playing more to her weakness

A slight shake of his chest and shoulders – the bastard if he blows this......

The nurse is falling for it, pathetic really... but Joe knows how to play her....

Big brave killer Condor whimpering? Ha ah...I’m disgusted they are falling for it how, can they think that we could be broken so easily and they have been at Joe for months...apparently they think he was the last to hold out.

Jun – sits there all stoic in her own little trace but I see that tic...Christ, we need to hold it together, we have been here 6 month or so, and they have been trying to control us, break us, who do they think they are. Sleep deprivation, reverse psychology, drug therapy, if Galactica could not break us...do they think they could?...

They think they are breaking us one by one, we all play our part. Last week I hear her bemoan the fact that she would have been a good mother...Cause she was, she still is as far as we are concerned..
How she tried to help us, cause she loved us.. Ha!... cause we knew that..Even if we did not want it... it helps us thrive. How she gave and gave and we appreciated it, she was the one constant we all knew and how she wasn’t appreciated by... Nambour took her for granted expecting her to pick up the slack in raising us.

Ken he’s just as bad, they think he gave in, letting other give him orders, and we know that like Joe this is hard for him, but we are doing it to survive, this plan will work.... we will get out.

Sad really, how gullible they are...big strong white shadow so eager to please, not even able to hold it together and being he’s told what to do and doing it so eagerly and they think it’s the new drugs they are giving us saying he never wanted this yeh... who wants to be done over by the man who raised us? Not us!, how he just wanted to build beautify things..That fly! and if that means fighting with Joe over the bird missile that nukes this place... go for it... I’ll be manning my beautiful thing called the phoenix.

Juniper rockin like a baby he’s trying to communicate with us, our own secret code, we never told ISO that we found away to communicate through the implants, triggered by certain rhythmic movement of our body – that little shit was always less blood thirsty than us more interested in wild life– all those times he was collecting bugs and animals he was analysis them finding out their weakness, poisons, how many time had we marvelled at what he found out in his – experimenting – he always had issues about getting it correct because we used those result to keep us alive. The amount of places we visited, if we did not have those antidotes .... - ...my ass- and the others would long since be toast if he hadn’t , because of what we had encounted, We fuelled him on skittles to keep his energy up and help him get closer to the solutions, like they were energy pills.

And me I’m skin and bones, a special diet to thin me down they think it’s away to control my strength, when they brought us in I threw them around like dolls, the amount of drug they had to give me because of my size stopped me being under their control as quick as the others so they starved me to weaken me – ha!

We are all playing our part, for 6 months we have been doing everything we could think off to get away, but they knew us, had our record via Nambour and the other scientists and doctors, jamming our implants and controlling our bodies, then they changed our medication and we gained control back off our minds, our bodies, have taken longer, month it has taken us to work this out, we are frustrated ...from the bullying, the names and feeling of inadequacy

Hiding behind my weight ...bull.... it was my greatest asset my great strength, help the team, even with Joe’s cybernetics we still needed my strength.... Joe and Ken protected me from the bullies when we were younger, when my family died and I felt alone they become my family. About my roll in the team, being left behind... I was never left behind we all had our parts to play and I played mine

I see them through new eyes now, these were people we trusted and now that the war is over and they think we are to uncontrollable to be allowed the freedom we fought for, they can’t kill us yet... they need us under control, so they can parade us around when they need the populations support. But we know our time is limited and we are almost ready to complete this mission, and they will never find us, but we will know how to find them.

I ate to suppress, my muscle ass, I ate because I was hungry, the implant never right with me , burnt up so much energy, to many hours we did , repairs and little down time, we were all constantly exhausted.
I hate them..., they think we were their puppets... always doing what they wanted , and we did for the most part, but we always had secrets we did not tell, and now they think we are off no or little use to them...fools!

And their gonna pay! I have not sympathy for them – NON ...at all!... they are going down, all of them including Nambour and the scientist, who saw use as no more than their lab rats , thinks we were dangerous then, wait to see what we are like when we get out... to those we consider our enemy.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by littlewolf on 01-07-2011 at 19:54.
No new posts 01-07-2011 19:44 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I know its a bit hard to read, I had the origianl bits underlined , but it did not copy and paste well,
Once again THANK YOU!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by littlewolf on 01-07-2011 at 19:52.
No new posts 01-07-2011 19:48 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Again, Wow.

There is a definite difference between the two. Taken apart, they have totally different contexts.

The first one had me wondering why Ryu hated his teammates so much. This one answers that, but its not his teammates he hates.

Actually, I'd like to see more of this second one.

No new posts 01-07-2011 23:19 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks Becky Rock!Spin1

I'm slowly rapping my head around the whole thing, especially when I look at old story fragment I've written, I knew what I wanted to say, but they never read back that way, now I'm begining to understand why - not enough content and fleshed out story

It is definelty making me look at advertising and the news with new eyes, my reaction to what I see and hear vs when I know more information (subliminal messages may be banned, but they certainly know how to push our buttons to get the response they want)

I am going to look at expanding this story either from were I left off or from when they went into " protective custody"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by littlewolf on 02-07-2011 at 05:43.
No new posts 02-07-2011 05:41 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

This was a very interesting and different read from what I read the first time, LW. I would really enjoy reading more about this.

I would tend to continue from where you left off, seeing as I would lke to know your take on what they do now that their stint in the war is over, but flash back occasionally to how they came to land in "protective custody."

No new posts 02-07-2011 12:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I vageuly remember a fic where the team ends up being executed because they're questioning the real purpose of the war and their usefulness has been deemed to be over by Nambu. They get Ken and Joe first as they're the most dangerous.

Does enyone else remember something like that?

No new posts 02-07-2011 14:58 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

There was Rose-Colored Glasses by Shana Gardner. Rather a disturbing piece in its implications.

No new posts 02-07-2011 20:41 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Advertising is designed to create a need in consumers, or to convince them that the need they already acknowledge will be filled by a given product.

Successful advertising hits all the right buttons. The NRA still sends out 'They're trying to take our guns!' letters because those apparently work at increasing membership (although I have concerns about the quality of those members). SUVs are marketed to parents trying to prove they aren't old fogies. Stocks are advertised with the idea that the investor can either get rich or make a nice investment nest egg.

Of course, we don't share the same concerns. The NRA probably turns off many potential members with its seeming emphasis on government villainy. Some parents aren't so vain as to think they need an SUV to reassure themselves that they aren't codgers. (And the Cracked site has entire articles devoted to advertising that failed or was more WTF? than anything else.)

No new posts 02-07-2011 22:25 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

LW ... like the others I've seen quite a difference between the first one you sent and this second one! In a way I'm quite relieved since I couldn't imagine Ryu with such an ardent anger against his teammates!

This second, more explanatory description of the situation definitely makes more sense to me and answers many questions left unanswered in the first one! Even if it's quite disturbing on its own, albeit surely not totally impossible, since I like to picture Nambu, together with his respect and love towards his Team, differently! As disturbing as the fic mentioned by Becky and UW seems! I might try to look it up some day, though, hoping that curiousity doesn't kill me! But, it's always so utterly interesting to explore other possiblities, as improbable as they might be!

I too would so like to know more about this story which you've started, LW! You see things in such a unique way that you just fascinate me!

No new posts 03-07-2011 13:49 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Dragonsbain Dragonsbain is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-04-2011

spacer

LW,
That was great! Reading that piece left me with the same feeling I had after watching STNG episode " Measure of a Man."

No new posts 05-07-2011 06:14 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: