Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » A story experiment - NLP
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A story experiment - NLP
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
A story experiment - NLP Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am asking for your assistance....in an experiment to assit my learning

I have just completed a week long seminar, with the main component being NLP ( Neuro Linguistic Programming - Science of the Mind), Hypnosis, Communication, Strategies and Reframing

I am currently studying for the next level, part of the training is about Reframing (altering perception) and the use of story telling via language patterns and metaphors - to elicit different responses.

One of the things myself and the other people attending the seminars talked about was Chinese whispers and how people respond to part information and how they respond to all the information...

This is were you come in...if you would like to..

you can read the story below..and if you chose.. post your reply...I am asking for your honest optinion..about what I have writen , feeling, use of language ..whatever..all feed back will be appreciated

Please remember this is only about me learning something new and finding the best way for me to be able to incorporat it into my life

below is the first part..

No new posts 28-06-2011 04:01 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

28/6/11
Joe’s crying....
Single tears falling on his lap, head bent, trying to hide it...
A slight shake of his chest and shoulders

Pathetic!!

Big brave killer condor whimpering? Ha ah...I’m disgusted

I have not sympathy for them – NON ...at all

Jun – sits there all stoic in her own little trace but I see that tic...

Last week I hear her bemoan the fact that she would have been a good mother..
How she tried to hep us, cause she loved us ha..even if we did not want it. How she gave and gave and how she wasn’t appreciated

Ken he’s just as bad, he gave in, letting other give him orders,
Sad really...big strong white shadow so eager to please and he’s told what to do and doing it so eagerly, saying he never wanted this how he just wanted to build beautify things..that fly

Jiniper rockin like a baby – that little shit was always blood thirsty – collecting bugs and animals...my ass - he was finding out their weakness, poisons – experimenting – he always had issues- fuelled on skittles like they were pills

And me... skin and bones, a special diet to thin me down
Hiding behind my weight ...from the bullying, the names and feeling of inadequacy about my roll in the team, being left behind

I see them through new eyes now,

I ate to suppress

I hate them...
And their gonna pay!

No new posts 28-06-2011 04:08 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow.

Ryu was obviously holding in a lot of hurt. It sometimes takes a life changing event to allow such feelings to come out. Losing a lot of weight would definitely fit the bill.

But there had to be more to it to create that kind of hatred. They had to have been teasing him about his weight, or outright being mean about it.

Again, Wow.

No new posts 28-06-2011 16:33 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Wow...my initial reaction was surprise- Ryu is holding onto a lot of bitterness! He's usually so laid back. Is he brainwashed by Galactor or something?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-06-2011 18:59 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I am thinking something bad has happened to the entire team to cause these life altering reactions and feelings opposite of the reaction/actions they would normally have.

Or something has happened to make Ryu SEE the rest of the team in this light.

No new posts 28-06-2011 21:31 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!Huggles
FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND GUIDANCE!!!
I will post the full story in a separate thread and I would love to hear your comments!

once again thank you this is helping me a great deal
LW a.k.a D-M

No new posts 01-07-2011 18:59 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: