Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » If you've heard about the fiasco of the Spiderman Broadway musical...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page If you've heard about the fiasco of the Spiderman Broadway musical...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
If you've heard about the fiasco of the Spiderman Broadway musical... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

... you'll appreciate this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR1DdMeVq...player_embedded

No new posts 21-06-2011 02:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hahaha...Spider Monster is too cute!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-06-2011 02:44 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Way to cute!! I didn't know they did a broadway musical of Spiderman.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 21-06-2011 at 03:20.
No new posts 21-06-2011 03:20 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

*chuckles* Very funny!!

I don't think that Spiderman has actually opened yet - it's sort of been a few years in the rehersal/preview stage.

With all the disasters around the production (death, injury, budget overrun, mechanical problems) and despite the music being written by Bono and The Edge, you could say that the Spiderman musical is, well, "the Scottish play" of musical theatre!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 21-06-2011 08:10 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: