Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » Does anyone like the group En Vogue?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Does anyone like the group En Vogue?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Does anyone like the group En Vogue? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've been checking them out alot lately. I've known about them for years, but didn't start getting into them until recently. Man, these chicks knew how to sing! Some of their biggest hits are:

Hold On
You Don't Have To Worry
Lies
Don't Go
My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
Giving Him Something He Can Feel (a top favorite of mine because of the old school sound)
Love Don't Love You
Don't Let Go (Love)

They also did a really great cover of Yesterday by The Beatles (I love it when soul singers cover Beatles songs). I bought their first two albums for really dirt cheap (one for a penny brand new!). I wish soul music was as good as they were these days. None of today's soul interests me one bit.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 04-06-2011 at 15:47.
No new posts 04-06-2011 15:44 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I listened to En Vogue a lot ages ago. I love their music!

Katse

No new posts 06-06-2011 01:21 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'd say they were to the early 90's what The Supremes were to the 60's.

No new posts 06-06-2011 15:40 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Definitely, and I like The Supremes too! I'm always listening to music and imagining all these different scenarios where the song is playing in the background. Sometimes the fantasies get a little naughty lol.

Katse

No new posts 07-06-2011 00:15 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow, I imagine scenarios with certain songs playing too!

No new posts 07-06-2011 04:07 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah, but are your scenarios as naughty as mine? Wink

Katse

No new posts 07-06-2011 22:43 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

lol

No new posts 09-06-2011 05:32 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: