Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The World on the Web » Megas XLR Spoof
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Megas XLR Spoof
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Megas XLR Spoof Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sosai X shared this link with me, and it is too funny not to share it! This show did a great G Force spoof (calling the team S Force)- how many "odes to G Force" do you recognize?

I'll start- I'm pretty sure that Casey Kasem is the VA for the main S Force leader...and Brian Jepsen (VA for Joe in the ADV Gatch series) is the second in command.

Here are the links:

S Force Part 1

S Force part 2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 18-05-2011 at 01:27.
Reason: Typos
No new posts 18-05-2011 01:25 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for posting these links, Springie! WHenever they show up on Youtube, they always seem to disappear...

So everyone watch fast!

No new posts 18-05-2011 02:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Pufles65 Pufles65 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-06-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Springie those were so cool, thank you for sharing. I thought the Jason character sounded exactly like Ronnie Schnell then I read James' response that it was. Smile I too thought that was Casey Kasem, but never thought that Alan Young did the breeps and bleeps. Smile

Thanks so much for sharing. Smile

No new posts 18-05-2011 02:46 Pufles65 is offline Send an Email to Pufles65 Search for Posts by Pufles65 Add Pufles65 to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I remember seeing part of one of these spoofs, a long time ago. Thanks for finding these links again, Springie!

I have to wonder if someone involved in making these has read the BOTP Gold Key comics -both the "Princess" and "Jason" counterparts in S-Force have blue hair... Laugh1

No new posts 18-05-2011 03:51 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Yep! Puffles, I need to fine tune my ears! James said this:

"But, no, neither Casey Kasem nor Brian Jepson were in this. Argo was voiced by Scott Innes, and Sloan was voiced by Ronnie Schell. Yep, *that* Ronnie Schell. Also, Jax was voiced by Alan Young."

I really did think that the guy who voiced the leader sounded like Casey Kasem at times- and how could I mix up Ronnie Schell and Brian Jepsen? Two totally different voices!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 18-05-2011 09:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

This is amazing, I have never seen it before, love the conscept of good and evil and of the confused people caught in the middle

what's the history behind this?

No new posts 18-05-2011 09:58 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Pufles65 Pufles65 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-06-2010

spacer

Oops I spelled his name wrong. Frown
After reading your blurp I thought he sounded like Casey Kasem too and even thought he still sounded like him after I knew it wasn't him.
When I was a kid I had audio taped BoftheP's so much I knew their voices by heart. But I just figured CK was much older now and thought maybe that's why it didn't sound as strong as before. I thought Alan Young was dead so even though I thought wow that sounds really like Keyop I didn't realize it was AY until James said so. LOL
No fine tuning required just tweaking, grin! Goodness knows my mind lately needs all the help it can get. Kids are driving me crazy. Smile
Hope this doesn't double post, if it does my apologies...

No new posts 19-05-2011 02:24 Pufles65 is offline Send an Email to Pufles65 Search for Posts by Pufles65 Add Pufles65 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: