Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » NTT East Gatchaman Campaign images?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NTT East Gatchaman Campaign images?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
the_galactor
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-10-2004

spacer
NTT East Gatchaman Campaign images Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I know it's rather 4 years late to bring up, but what the heck...does anybody have any decent sized images of the NTT East Gatchaman Campaign that came out in 2000, the weird promo for the Japanese boy band "SMAP"?

I've located and downloaded the anime trailer versions and have a few almost thumbnail sized screen captures of when NTT had temporarily posted a site for the promotion (off of somebody else's site) but nothing sizeable enough to even make an accurate tracing of the characters, full figured that is.

Thanks!

No new posts 13-10-2004 22:54 the_galactor is offline Send an Email to the_galactor Search for Posts by the_galactor Add the_galactor to your Buddy List
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've quite a collection of Gatchaman images and what not--I know I have the anime and real life SMAP versions of the trailers somewhere (I have two separate harddrives, so it takes time to find what I'm looking for). I also have pictures of an updated team from a special Tatsunoko release DVD. I'm not online much, but if I find them within the next few weeks, I'll let you know.

Katse

No new posts 14-10-2004 00:08 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
the_galactor
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow, cool! Thanks in advance Katse. Now you really have my interest peaked about the picture of an updated team. How long ago did this special Tatsunoko DVD release come out?

Although its hard to say a whole lot about the anime versions of the SMAP trailers being what they were, I was pretty impressed with the character designs more than the 94' OAV version. Something about the style seemed more appropriate or harken to the original Gatchaman in the NTT version even if the tone was more dark. Have you guys discussed this topic at length already?

No new posts 14-10-2004 03:58 the_galactor is offline Send an Email to the_galactor Search for Posts by the_galactor Add the_galactor to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

The NTT designs were pretty good. The animated trailers came out on DVD as part of the UK BOTP box set - poorly labelled as a trailer for a new series, but good quality. If you let me know which particular images you want, I'll see if I can capture them. Although because they're so flashy and fast moving, I'd prefer it if you didn't want a huge number Wink

Katse, are the updated team from the Time Bokan special, or a different DVD? If you've got the Wonderful Tatsunokoland one, I've never seen that.

There's also a completely different set of updated character designs from that Megas XLR episode, where they're a combination of BOTP, Voltron and Power Rangers characters. Their version of the Princess, Keyop and Tiny characters are very recognisably close to the originals. I must get my video capture stuff sorted out so I can post some pics of it...

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 14-10-2004 05:34 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Personally, the NTT redesigns are my favorite (except for Joe...that Joe freaks me out...). I only have the downloadable trailers, so no good quality pics from me. However, I'm looking forward to see what Katse puts up.

Pwease Katse? Puppydogeyes

No new posts 14-10-2004 16:34 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
the_galactor
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Meridian, I guess I'm looking for detailed full body shots (head to toe) of the NTT anime Gatchaman costumes. I've downloaded the Jun and Joe images off off http://www.geocities.com/betareadg/nttsyn.html and the group pic from http://www.chronicsite.com/gatchaman/introductions.html

As for the trailers, the one's you're referring to...are they the same ones as these? (Scroll all the way to the bottom) http://www.azarok.com/downloads_v.html I've already downloaded these and can make screen captures from them.

I'm working on a storyboarding project that I've posted a bit more in the Introductions section, which is why I'm asking for this stuff for reference material.

I look forward to what anybody can post. BTW, has anyone seen the semi-recent live-action movie of Casshern? I've only seen the Japanese trailers. The CDjapan site ( http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=DA-452 ) has a Region 2 DVD with English subtitles.

No new posts 14-10-2004 17:06 the_galactor is offline Send an Email to the_galactor Search for Posts by the_galactor Add the_galactor to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

G1 costume design...

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 14-10-2004 20:41 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

G2 costume design...

No new posts 14-10-2004 20:42 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

G3 costume design...

No new posts 14-10-2004 20:46 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

G4 costume design...

No new posts 14-10-2004 20:48 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

G5 costume design...

No new posts 14-10-2004 20:50 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Those were all terribly dark. These show the details better.

No new posts 14-10-2004 21:03 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And these...

No new posts 14-10-2004 21:05 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And some Galactors of course.

No new posts 14-10-2004 21:07 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
the_galactor
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Excellent! These help soooo much! Thanks for going through all the trouble.

Bounce2

No new posts 14-10-2004 21:22 the_galactor is offline Send an Email to the_galactor Search for Posts by the_galactor Add the_galactor to your Buddy List
Bennu Bennu is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-06-2005

spacer

Boy... Ryu must have been working out.

No new posts 20-06-2005 18:57 Bennu is offline Send an Email to Bennu Search for Posts by Bennu Add Bennu to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: