Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The World on the Web » Silly Stuff
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Silly Stuff
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Silly Stuff Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just playing around with a japanese name generator...
what's your name?

Here's mine:

Fujimoto (true wisteria) 恵美 Emi (blessed with beauty)

Japanese Name Generator

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-05-2011 11:37 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hhmmm....

松尾 Matsuo (tail of a pine tree) 三千代 Michiyo (three thousand generations)

Nothing about fishing or youth.

No new posts 08-05-2011 12:36 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Mine ...

中村 Nakamura (center of the village) 明日香 Asuka (fragrance of the bright day)

Thanks for sharing this link, Springie!

No new posts 08-05-2011 16:05 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Nice Find Springie

Here is mine: 清水 Shimizu (pure water) 弓美 Yumi (beautiful bow, as in bow and arrow)

No new posts 08-05-2011 16:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Apparently 'Ken Washio' is:

秋本 Akimoto (true autumn) 雄大 Masahiro (big hero)

Interesting... the Washio disappears, but he is a 'big hero'!

No new posts 08-05-2011 17:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Let's see here ... I'm 藤本 Fujimoto (true wisteria) 美咲 Misaki (beautiful blossom).

Does that mean I'm related to Springie?!

No new posts 10-05-2011 02:07 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

LOL- long lost sister, maybe? Big Grin

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-05-2011 02:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

It's the red hair. Somehow, they knew ...

Queen

LOL!

Julie K.

No new posts 10-05-2011 02:35 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

Oh, what fun! But I did find a slight issue...

I found I had more success with entering family name first, Christian name second. With a first name like mine (Dawn) it was easy to work out that 'green river' wasn't a match.... although.... it was green! lol

But... closest match I could get was...

Matsui (pine tree well - my family name does end in 'well'!) Ayumu (walk, deeper meaning: walk your own way)

Springie, this is great - thanks for sharing it!

No new posts 10-05-2011 06:18 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

For Rebecca I got Minawa (three circles) and Miharu (beautiful clear sky).

For Rock I got Kuroda (black field) and Miharu again.

No new posts 10-05-2011 23:03 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

Littlewolf - Obana (little flower) Itoe (bless with love)

First name -
Yamada (mountain field) Miharu (beautiful clear sky) Michiko (child of a thousand beauties) Ogawa (small river)

Last name -
Yamashita (under the mountain) Ayumu (walk, deeper meaning: walk your own way)

Ah the fun of a double barreled first name
Diminutive of Daniel: God is my judge
Varieant of Latin Mary: bitter, wished -for child
Dean: Head, Leader
http://www.meaning-of-names.com/

I like the Japanese Version better -, on meaning of names, my names are all maked as male, the Japanese site makes me sound more feminine

Thanks for the find SpringieHuggles

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by littlewolf on 11-05-2011 at 02:44.
No new posts 11-05-2011 02:42 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: