Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » Gatchaman Tee Shirt Design
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Tee Shirt Design
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Looks like things were hoppin' around here while I've been gone! (I went to Memphis for a week for Spring Break- I am SOOOO happy to be back!)

First, Jerryma...welcome and we are so glad to see your great Gatchaman art! Those little chibis are adorable! I hope to see more Gatchaman stuff from you soon!

And TJ...I remember getting one of those cards, too...they are awesome! Why didn't I remember that they were by Cliff Chiang? Love his work- and the bombshell Jun is really cute! I've been wanting to try to draw a "nosecone art" style Jun...just haven't had the time. I'll get to it soon.

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 24-04-2011 16:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Damn, I really did miss out!

Sigh, that's what I get for spending so much in the anime theaters down at the Marriott...

Huggles I might have an extra one somewhere.... Wink

FWIW, IIRC, we got these on Sunday, after you had gone.

No new posts 24-04-2011 17:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Looks like things were hoppin' around here while I've been gone! (I went to Memphis for a week for Spring Break- I am SOOOO happy to be back!)

Glad you survived, and glad you're back too!

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

Sigh, that's what I get for spending so much time in the anime theaters down at the Marriott...

Aww, you're too nice!

Janet Waldo, Cliff Chiang... I wonder who I'm going to miss this year by leaving on Sunday?

No new posts 24-04-2011 17:15 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

Sigh, that's what I get for spending so much time in the anime theaters down at the Marriott...

Aww, you're too nice!

Janet Waldo, Cliff Chiang... I wonder who I'm going to miss this year by leaving on Sunday?

Well, I was there on Sunday, but some how I missed out on Cliff Chiang as well. I suspect TJ and Springie discovered him in the booths after the Janet Waldo panel and while we had all split up for the morning.

I am hoping he will be around this year so I can get a card or something from him.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 24-04-2011 at 17:53.
No new posts 24-04-2011 17:51 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, you're right, CD. IIRC, we ran into Jason, and he had one of Cliff's cards, and he told us where to find Cliff on the floor.

FWIW, LB, normally nothing much goes on Sundays at Comic Con... last year the panel with Janet Waldo was a fluke. And I gather Cliff Chiang had been there before that and we just hadn't run into him.

Springie, I'm glad to see you made it back here in one piece! Huggles

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 24-04-2011 at 20:07.
No new posts 24-04-2011 20:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
jerryma jerryma is a Male
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-04-2011

spacer

hey guys, yeah. thats the cliff chiang i was talking about.
he's got a bunch more gatchaman art if you dig deep enough on his site. obviously, we're both die hard gatchaman fans. whenever i go to tokyo i do a mad search for anything cool. i have some really cool usb stuff. i'll try an take some pics to post for you guys here.

but cliff is a good friend of mine. he's a great guy.
we're actually splitting booth space at sandiego this year, along with bernard chang. bernard is the artist of wonderwoman and supergirl.

unfortunately for you guys, i only do work on the book secret identities. and i self publish my own book.
ha
but i'll try to get cliff in here and post some of his stuff up.

No new posts 25-04-2011 13:45 jerryma is offline Send an Email to jerryma Homepage of jerryma Search for Posts by jerryma Add jerryma to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by jerryma
but i'll try to get cliff in here and post some of his stuff up.

Oh, yes! Please do!!

No new posts 25-04-2011 13:55 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Jerry, that's great that you and Cliff will be at San Diego this year! Let us know which booth and we will stop by! You will know us, because we'll be the people in Birdstyle. (And yeah, I'm being serious... Wink )

No new posts 25-04-2011 14:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
we're actually splitting booth space at sandiego this year, along with bernard chang. bernard is the artist of wonderwoman and supergirl.

I will be sure to look for your booth when I am at the Con then. Let us know which booth so I know where to look. And I am just thinking ... you should probably know about our lunch time get togethers under the sails. Look for the Gatch flag. Or the group of people in Gatch costumes and T-Shirts. Please join us if you can free up time.

And please do what you can do to get Cliff here and posting his work. I would love to see more of it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 25-04-2011 at 14:43.
No new posts 25-04-2011 14:40 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

spacer

hey guys, i'm pretty sure we're at booth numbers 1223 and 1221.
which will be directly under the 1200 flag hanging from the roof.

definitely swing by if you can. it'd be great to see any gatchaman type of costumes!

did any of you catch all those little kids dressed up as gatchaman last year? they were sooooo cute.

No new posts 25-04-2011 21:03 jerryma is offline Send an Email to jerryma Homepage of jerryma Search for Posts by jerryma Add jerryma to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
did any of you catch all those little kids dressed up as gatchaman last year? they were sooooo cute.

Hmmm, I don't recall seeing them. What day were they there? I was not around long on Sunday, which I believe is "family day."

No new posts 25-04-2011 21:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

We'll definitely see you there, Jerry!

I didn't see any little kids last year, but then we left about 1 pm or so on Sunday...

No new posts 25-04-2011 21:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Cloud9 Having you and Cliff around here sharing art would be fabulous! And we'll definitely look for you at Comic con!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-04-2011 21:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

spacer

how do i add an attachment to a reply in here?
i have a pic of those little kids in the gatchaman costumes...
they're so damn cute.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jerryma on 26-04-2011 at 15:12.
No new posts 26-04-2011 15:11 jerryma is offline Send an Email to jerryma Homepage of jerryma Search for Posts by jerryma Add jerryma to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Jerryma, I don't think attachments works at the moment.

What you can do though is link to another website, like Photobucket. That is what a lot of people do.

No new posts 26-04-2011 16:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

spacer

ahhh...ok.
well, if you guys scroll down this link to my blog. near the bottom of it is a pic i took of these kids.
you have no idea how cute they were.
when i asked their parents if i could take a pic of them, they literally took about 7 steps backwards so that i could take a pic of them running towards me.

http://epicprops.com/blog/?p=1437

No new posts 26-04-2011 19:26 jerryma is offline Send an Email to jerryma Homepage of jerryma Search for Posts by jerryma Add jerryma to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow! No, I never saw those kids! But I can see why you were excited! That's a great picture, and I can tell it was an action shot!

Thanks for sharing that with us, Jerry. Thanks

No new posts 26-04-2011 20:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

spacer

found this online today.
thought you guys might like it.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/70777704/battle-of-the-planets-art-print

No new posts 26-04-2011 20:09 jerryma is offline Send an Email to jerryma Homepage of jerryma Search for Posts by jerryma Add jerryma to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Aww, those kids are cute! So is "Wonder Girl" -maybe she was standing in for Jun the Swan that day?

Whoever those kids' parents are, they're raising them well.

Thanks for the link, Jerry!

quote:
found this online today.
thought you guys might like it.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/70777704/battle-of-the-planets-art-print

Cool image. He's made some changes to her birdstyle, but she looks good.

I see he's got another pic for sale too.

I don't know much about "Betty Draper" (don't watch the show) but my first thought, seeing this, was "a girlfriend for Joe the Condor." Laugh2

No new posts 26-04-2011 20:25 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Jerry, you're right! Those kids were too cute!
I had to giggle about the picture where you were eating the Italian food...it reminded me of the show "Man vs. Food"! Biglaugh1

The Princess print (from your link) was really nice! I also liked the little Gatch buttons someone made Luvu1

And yes LB...that picture you posted is the perfect girl for Joe! Let's hope she doesn't die after dating him, though! LOL

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 26-04-2011 at 20:48.
No new posts 26-04-2011 20:47 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: