Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The World on the Web » Gatchaman Abridged
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Abridged
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Gatchaman Abridged Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

After a quick check of You Tube...I've found a new episode of Gatchaman Abridged...pretty funny...

Gatchaman Abridged

For those of you who didn't see the first one, here's a link...

Gatchaman Abridged Ep58

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 02-02-2011 at 01:57.
No new posts 02-02-2011 01:56 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That one's good... but the original one is better!

No new posts 02-02-2011 04:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for sharing, Springie! I couldn't help giggling at all the hilarious comments!

No new posts 02-02-2011 08:30 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

loved the first one except for the Steve Erwin reference

the Second one -aahh loved it, the Rick Aspley reference, and captain of the week, Joe, Cheif Anderson...there are many talented people out there who have a brilliant way of seeing things differently

No new posts 02-02-2011 11:51 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Thanks for finding this, Springie! I admit there were some jokes I didn't get but lots that had me laughing. I agree with TJ, that the first one they made, with the Mecha Buddha, was funnier.

No new posts 03-02-2011 02:02 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: