Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » time to introduce myself
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page time to introduce myself
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
thatscottguy thatscottguy is a Male
Former Lurker

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-01-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

littlewolf- no need to apologize for the highjacking...i tend to do that a lot...but i'm glad you're better and actually got some sleep

No new posts 14-01-2011 17:40 thatscottguy is offline Send an Email to thatscottguy Search for Posts by thatscottguy Add thatscottguy to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Scott, sorry I'm late to the party, but I'm glad to see you here at Gatchamania! I grew up in Toronto myself, so 'm familiar with the area and I've been to (uh... through) St. Catharine's many times. It's amazing how many people we have from Southern Ontario. I think BOTP was very popular there when we were young 'uns.

The tattoo is great! I'm personally a chicken with needles, so I'm super impressed that you were brave enough to go though with that. The result looks fantastic!

No new posts 18-01-2011 13:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: