Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Zero is in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, thank GOD
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Zero is in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, thank GOD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Zero is in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, thank GOD Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I wanted to pass on MvC3, but today I heard that Zero is in it, and now I'm definitely getting the game. However, I see alot of people upset that Zero is included in the game for who knows whatever ....ed up reason. Who in the world would get put off about Zero being included? They should be happy! I'm so appauled that everybody is upset that Zero is included!

No new posts 18-11-2010 06:51 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm happy. It's a lot of the pro players that hate him, thinking he's cheap and overpowered. Apparently a lot of TvC players hated facing him online because he resorted to cheap projectile spam" which I can't really blame them for THAT. X fans hate that he was chosen OVER X (tough cookies, cry moar fanboys) Plus despite being somewhat over-saturated and everywhere, I think it's cool that they got Johnny Yong Bosch to voice him in English.

No new posts 18-11-2010 07:46 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: