Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Episode of the Week » Gatchaman Episode 102: “A Reversal! Checkmate X!”
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Episode 102: “A Reversal! Checkmate X!”
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
ROFL 2 That has such a wrong feel, TJ, that is Ken having three nipples!! I don't even want to imagine it! pound

I think it would be a whole lot weirder looking if it were Jun with three -especially as she's already got a big "3" on her shirt!

Okay, now you made me spit Diet Coke all over my keyboard! Spit

Why am I thinking of the 'triple-breasted whore' in the Hitchhiker's books?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 19-11-2010 at 02:24.
No new posts 19-11-2010 02:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh, now there's a crossover fic that ought to be written -Hitchhikers/BOTP!

Zark and Marvin would probably be best buddies.

No new posts 19-11-2010 05:08 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
ROFL 2 That has such a wrong feel, TJ, that is Ken having three nipples!! I don't even want to imagine it! pound

I think it would be a whole lot weirder looking if it were Jun with three -especially as she's already got a big "3" on her shirt!

Why am I thinking of the 'triple-breasted whore' in the Hitchhiker's books?

pound pound Oh, you two always have a good one down your sleeve!!

LB, thinking along the same lines of your logic, it could also mean that Joe would be the only one who's normal amongst all the Team members!!ROFL 2

No new posts 19-11-2010 08:30 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh there's something Ken has 1 of, and it's very nice, I'm sure.... Big Grin

LB, I'll leave it to you to write that crossover. It's been a loooong time since I read those books.

No new posts 19-11-2010 14:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I remember the books/ radio series (on CBC radio) just enough that a crossover would be an interesting read.

No new posts 19-11-2010 16:59 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

quote:
Oh, now there's a crossover fic that ought to be written -Hitchhikers/BOTP!

Zark and Marvin would probably be best buddies.

Marvin would loathe Zark. But Eddie, the computer of the Heart of Gold starship, might like Zark.

No new posts 19-11-2010 23:14 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

I'm not insane enough to try.

Zoltar's reaction after the Infinite Improbability Drive transformed his mecha into -- something else -- would not be pleasant.

No new posts 19-11-2010 23:15 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter

Marvin would loathe Zark. But Eddie, the computer of the Heart of Gold starship, might like Zark.

Well, Marvin and Zark might at least commiserate about how astoundingly more intelligent they are than the humans they work with.

Seeing the "nude Jun" for sale on Ebay in that other thread reminded me that the Gatch cameos in that Time Bokan episode answer the nipple question with regard to Jun.

No new posts 21-11-2010 02:42 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I thought her nipple was supposed ti be covered in that pic, which is why we don't see it?

No new posts 21-11-2010 04:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

AAAHHHHH!

Imagine Ken trying to get anyone to do anything
Swallow and the mice, let alone the food that encourages your to eat it at "The restaurant at the end of the universe" he would get the RSPCA involved

Hopefully Marvin would make 7-zark-7 implode

Ah! the possiblility of the Improbability Drive
(must find books and read again)

PS. I knew I remembered seeing Joes caravan in the bush somewere, now I know it wasn't just my overactive imagination

No new posts 21-11-2010 11:48 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I thought her nipple was supposed ti be covered in that pic, which is why we don't see it?

Maybe, but wouldn't part of the areola be visible? Or is that just too suggestive for TV?

No new posts 21-11-2010 17:15 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I thought that the dress was supposed to be ripped in such a way that it was (barely) covered... ?

No new posts 21-11-2010 18:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That's probably what was intended by the artist, but it does rather look in this screen cap like something ought to be showing.

No new posts 21-11-2010 18:36 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: