Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » Gatcha Spartan Bandai/Poppy Toy Set
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatcha Spartan Bandai/Poppy Toy Set
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
OptimaX OptimaX is a Male
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-10-2010

spacer
Gatcha Spartan Bandai/Poppy Toy Set Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello all you Gatchafans!

I'm going to be very honest with you all. I'm not a fan like you, however, I DO remember Battle Of the Planets from when I was a child. I can remember I made one of those intercom-watches myself and pretended to be one of the Gatchaman the whole day when I was a kid. I'm a retro-freak and I love loads of 80's stuff. I'm just not into this particular franchise.

Very recently I've found this fantastic Gatcha-Spartan vintage toy-set In a charity shop. I'm not going to tell you how much I paid for it, to prevent you from fainting and such.

I think I'm going to put this one on eBay very soon, but I thought It would be nice for you to know so won't miss out on this one.

I'm going to wait a bit with putting this on eBay, allowing you to do offers and such, and maybe I can please a real fan/collector with this for a fair price.

Please contact me either by replying to this topic or Private Message me. I'll make sure I have topic reply notification on as well as PM notification so I won't miss your messages.

Click here to see a slideshow I made of the box.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by OptimaX on 18-10-2010 at 17:11.
No new posts 18-10-2010 17:02 OptimaX is offline Send an Email to OptimaX Search for Posts by OptimaX Add OptimaX to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Was the shop in the USA? Or another country? Just curious cause that would affect shipping price and such had anyone wanted to make an offer... I certainly think it's a cool find, and thanks for sharing/offering it up to us.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 18-10-2010 20:15 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh my, while the box is a bit dinged the contents have never been unpacked and played with... all the little bits are still blister packed and all the missiles are there.

His profile says UK.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 18-10-2010 21:05 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

spacer

We have just put it on eBay. Here is the link!

No new posts 31-10-2010 14:50 OptimaX is offline Send an Email to OptimaX Search for Posts by OptimaX Add OptimaX to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I wonder if it will sell? That's a high starting price even considering that it's in such good condition.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 31-10-2010 16:32 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
I wonder if it will sell? That's a high starting price even considering that it's in such good condition.

Not long ago one in less better condition went for 255. It was missing its lid and there were no instructions.

No new posts 31-10-2010 17:00 OptimaX is offline Send an Email to OptimaX Search for Posts by OptimaX Add OptimaX to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow, I am impressed. Back when I was building up my collection, things only sold for large amounts of money if they were priced in US$ - shows how Paypal has made international purchases so much easier and more attractive.

I bought mine off ebay some years ago for £12, which was in similar condition to the one that went for £255 except for having both halves of the box intact. If the seller of the one I bought had been in the US or Canada and listed in US$, it would have gone for $500 or so at the time.

I shall be fascinated to see how much it ends up going for.

No new posts 01-11-2010 09:48 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmm, what happened there then? I know there were 2 bidders last time I looked and I thought the auction still had a few days to go. But now it's shut with no bidders.

No new posts 04-11-2010 09:02 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Hmmm, what happened there then? I know there were 2 bidders last time I looked and I thought the auction still had a few days to go. But now it's shut with no bidders.

All I can say is that the item is no longer for sale!

No new posts 04-11-2010 09:05 OptimaX is offline Send an Email to OptimaX Search for Posts by OptimaX Add OptimaX to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I assume you got a very good offer? I would love to know how much it went for Big Grin

No new posts 04-11-2010 21:45 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I assume you got a very good offer? I would love to know how much it went for Big Grin

Look, I think we got an amazing deal out of it. But I'm reluctant to say how much it went for, because it would be devastating if someone would offer double!

No new posts 04-11-2010 21:48 OptimaX is offline Send an Email to OptimaX Search for Posts by OptimaX Add OptimaX to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: