Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Bit fudging quiet round here
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bit fudging quiet round here
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Bit fudging quiet round here Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Where is everyone, this place seems deader then a dead.....um...thing.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 11-09-2004 14:27 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

grin .. it goes in waves.

this is why when you were instituting a "thou shalt post in a certain number of days, or risk the wrath of the board suspension" that we were all like "nani?!"

right now is a quiet time.

No new posts 11-09-2004 17:21 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Snore

No new posts 11-09-2004 20:18 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Ah well nevermind.....Guess I should do the spring cleaning theres about 10 new accounts and not one of em's posted.

Let you n me paint the town a bright colour Lyon baby! Pig

No new posts 11-09-2004 23:44 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

baby!

best thing i've heard all day. any particular color or shall we just go where inspiration leads us?

/strikes a saucy pose and winks.

No new posts 12-09-2004 02:42 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Anything that takes your fancy! Lets do this thang! Driving

No new posts 12-09-2004 09:40 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

woot!

i'd better take a shower first. and make up... can't forget make up. clothing!

/me dashes away to get ready.

No new posts 12-09-2004 17:30 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Blame it on the first week back to school.

No new posts 12-09-2004 18:21 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Or just school...

Junior...level...classes...killing...me...no...spare...time...

No new posts 12-09-2004 21:50 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

It's the first week back for everything. School, activities, summer is over. Anyway, wake me up when it's June again. Big Grin

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 12-09-2004 23:24 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Awe, for us housewives it's back to free time!

Three mornings a week with 2 hrs off (that's 1:40 at home!). Only one kid at home most of the day (and a mad rush at 3:30 for snacks, homework, notes to/from teacher, and cooking).

Just gotta finish that hard-drive clean, and it's on to the fics. And the four baby-gifites I'm behind in. And bringing stuff back to the main floor after the renovations. And those two closets that are all that are between me and one floor being totally House Beautiful. And about a dozen errands I put off all summer.

Productive Procrastination. Gotta love it.

Cricket

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 13-09-2004 17:33 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer

Just to add insult to injury, the last few days of my Net access has been littered with service blackouts thanks to the damn strike. Some part of me will actually be happy not to put up with their crap after Wednesday.

Katse

No new posts 13-09-2004 23:58 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

No offense, but I'm *really* glad that Texas doesn't have unions. I'm thinking that those are bad, no matter their motive.

No new posts 14-09-2004 01:06 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

All depends on who runs them and how and why. They go through phases, like every other group. Sometimes, rabble-rousers who convince others they can "get things done" rise to the top -- forgetting that 25c/hour raise won't pay for 3 weeks on UI for the strike.

On the other hand, if the union and company work well together, they both want the same thing -- a company that will make money and employ them for a long time. And it evens the playing field for companies that do treat employees well and those that would rather not.

As the economy changes, people have to adjust, and sometimes that means that your skills are less valuable. And the rules that are in place to prevent the boss for showing major favoratism to his son can also stop everyone from getting rid of the dead wood. So, win some, lose some.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 14-09-2004 14:20 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer

Nesting.. nesting..

Plus school year just started.. still trying to get back into the routine..

No new posts 19-09-2004 01:31 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Well I'm out of a job in two weeks, time to start my business Empire I think.

Galactor.....mwuahahah!

No new posts 19-09-2004 10:20 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Out of a job? Is that by choice, or have you been downsized? Crying

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 19-09-2004 15:33 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer

Aye .. *pet pet* whichever way..such changes are almost always stressful...

But... starting up your own business empire sounds great to me..

Wishing you the best of success.. Happy

Yuki

No new posts 19-09-2004 16:17 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cricket sits on couch beside Cep. Silently hands him the beverage of his choice and commiserates.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 21-09-2004 18:26 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Bravo thank you thank you

Don't worry too much I just hope the thing gets off the ground but I'm gonna be cool Bigglasses about it all and hopefully everything should be groovy baby Banana

No new posts 22-09-2004 08:03 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: