Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Fighter » Gatchaman F (episode help)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman F (episode help)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
scared crow scared crow is a Male
Just popping in

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-08-2010

spacer
Gatchaman F (episode help) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

hey Gatchaman fans. recently on youtube i've been able to see most of the Gatchman F series. unfortunately episodes 4, 20, and 33 aren't on the site. if anyone has these episodes could you please upload them on youtube. i'd be very much appreciative if someone could help me out with this.

No new posts 24-08-2010 19:22 scared crow is offline Send an Email to scared crow Search for Posts by scared crow Add scared crow to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome, scared crow! Wave2

You might try this:

There are Gatch F episodes on Pandora TV, and it looks like 20 and 33 are listed there, but not 4.

The catch is getting them to actually play -apparently the trick with Pandora TV is that you have to keep trying, over time, and eventually they will play -but there's no knowing when.

Here's a link to the list of Gatch F eps there (on 4 pages) and the episode numbers are in the titles, near the end of each title.

http://search.pandora.tv/?query=%EB%8F%8...%B0&tab=program

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 25-08-2010 at 07:46.
No new posts 25-08-2010 07:45 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: