Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Snake Eater
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Snake Eater
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zero Shift Zero Shift is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-05-2004

spacer
Snake Eater Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater...

After the atrocity that was Sons of Liberty, I pretty much lost all faith in the series after that. However, after seeing a lot of the trailers for Snake Eater, I'm starting to get excited about it. Sure, the notion that you have to hunt and eat animals to stay alive is friggin' ridiclous, but if the rumors hold true, I can tolerate that. The rumors and stuff that I refer to is the notion that you'll be playing as the legendary Big Boss in the game.

Everyone knows Big Boss is the greatest character to ever grace the Metal Gear series, even beating out the godly Solid Snake. If Big Boss really is the main character, I'll without a doubt pick it up. I just hope Hideo doesn't pull any of that crap he did with Sons of Liberty where he intentionally made the trailer look like you'd be playing as Snake the whole game. That's just retarded in my opinion.

You got to lose to know how to win

No new posts 15-08-2004 06:32 Zero Shift is offline Send an Email to Zero Shift Search for Posts by Zero Shift Add Zero Shift to your Buddy List Add Zero Shift to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ChthonianGod
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: