Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hi! I'm White Shadow!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hi! I'm White Shadow!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
White Shadow White Shadow is a Female
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-07-2010

spacer
Smile Hi! I'm White Shadow! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi! My name is.......... I can't exactly tell you that. My alias.....is White Shadow. I love watching Gatchaman ever since my friend recomended it, and I've been hooked since. I can't wait until Gatchaman the Movie comes out! Then it might become popular once again!

No new posts 10-07-2010 23:04 White Shadow is offline Send an Email to White Shadow Search for Posts by White Shadow Add White Shadow to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the group, White Shadow!

Feel free to jump right in. We're a friendly group here.

No new posts 10-07-2010 23:09 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

welcome Welcome White Shadow! It's great to have you here!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 10-07-2010 23:24 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Good to have you with us! I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but things don't look good for the Gatchaman movie. I'm afraid all we have to look at now is some artwork that was meant to be in it.

Imagi, the company that was making the movie, closed down. We can still hope that another studio will pick it up in the future...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 10-07-2010 at 23:35.
No new posts 10-07-2010 23:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome White Shadow. We are very happy to have you join us. What else besides the movie brings you to this site?

(I see Springe has already told you the sad new about that so I will not need to give you the sad news.)

Please tell us a little more about yourself. Do you read fanfiction, write it, or are you an artist?

No new posts 10-07-2010 23:42 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Even if you don't do any of that, welcome and look around.

No new posts 11-07-2010 00:22 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Dormagus Dormagus is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-10-2007

spacer

Welcome to the insanity, WS. Enjoy the stay.

No new posts 11-07-2010 01:23 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus
BirdLover
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

Registration Date: 22-04-2010

spacer

Welcome White Shadow Wave3

No new posts 11-07-2010 01:40 BirdLover is offline Send an Email to BirdLover Search for Posts by BirdLover Add BirdLover to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Dormagus .... You have returned!!!

Welcome back my friend.

No new posts 11-07-2010 01:43 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
condorcandi condorcandi is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-06-2010

spacer

Hiya White Shadow! It's great here. Welcome! Animehello

Hollywood is a land of money and cowardice.

-Henry A. Lee, Cracked.com columnist

No new posts 11-07-2010 02:02 condorcandi is offline Search for Posts by condorcandi Add condorcandi to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

some of us are friendly. but welcome anyways!

/grin.

No new posts 11-07-2010 02:11 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

Welcome, White Shadow!

Jump in and enjoy the fun.

No new posts 11-07-2010 05:09 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Nice to meet you, White Shadow! Wave2

No new posts 11-07-2010 06:30 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

welcome White Shadow! I see you're an Eagle and that you must also be an Eagle/Swan shipper like many of us, me included!

Please, do not hesitate to join in the conversations and to tell us more about you and what you like about Gatchaman!

No new posts 11-07-2010 06:36 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Welcome! Wave1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 11-07-2010 12:56 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

Hello White Shadow. Welcome aboard.

No new posts 12-07-2010 08:48 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

Welcome White Shadow
They are a wonderful and helpful bunch of people her, enjoy!!
Tell us more about yourself...The spot light is yours Broadway

No new posts 12-07-2010 12:43 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
White Shadow White Shadow is a Female
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-07-2010

spacer

Thanks everyone for welcoming me!
I like writing fiction, but I'm not very good at it...
I like drawing, but I'm not good at coloring...
i like Gatchaman for a number of reasons:
1. I like the way they draw it (Although there are a bunch of mistakes out there)
2. I have to say, even though the ending may be obvious at some points, the storyline is pretty good
and
3. Because all my other friends DONT KNOW or "FORGOT" what that is and I'm sad about that so I'm trying to "revive" the Gatchaman spirit!

No new posts 12-07-2010 20:32 White Shadow is offline Send an Email to White Shadow Search for Posts by White Shadow Add White Shadow to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It is always good to hear of another member who is trying to revive Gatchaman. I do the same thing in my classroom.

My hope was that by introducing it to my students, when the movie came out they would all want to go out and watch it.

No new posts 12-07-2010 21:16 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by White Shadow
3. Because all my other friends DONT KNOW or "FORGOT" what that is and I'm sad about that so I'm trying to "revive" the Gatchaman spirit!

It was the same for me! I literally do not know anyone of my present friends who remember Gatchaman and I somewhat hesitate to even try and mention it because they will surely look at me oddly! Only my DH remembers it but, unfortunately, he's not an enthusiast! I also hoped that the movie would have aided its revival but, alas, now it seems quite an improbable dream!

No new posts 13-07-2010 05:32 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: