Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome Birdlover!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome Birdlover!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by BirdLover
It might be silly, but it certainly reveals a persons thoughts, and what era they grew up in.

I believe you're talking about me, the 80s Queen.... and I'm not the only one here! Wink

No, I think there are a bunch of us that went from BotP to New Wave and Hair bands. Damn, I think we were smarter when we were 8 than when we were 15.

No new posts 07-06-2010 23:52 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
BirdLover
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

Registration Date: 22-04-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amethyst
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
It might be silly, but it certainly reveals a persons thoughts, and what era they grew up in.

I believe you're talking about me, the 80s Queen.... and I'm not the only one here! Wink

No, I think there are a bunch of us that went from BotP to New Wave and Hair bands. Damn, I think we were smarter when we were 8 than when we were 15.

People are certainly more innocent and more believing of what they see when they are 8 rather than 15.

Sorry I missed this post the first time TJ, you and others made references from the 80's but I also saw some from other decades as well. (or maybe that was in another thread.) Something about the 60's and 70's and a few references I could relate to from the 90's.

No new posts 07-06-2010 23:57 BirdLover is offline Send an Email to BirdLover Search for Posts by BirdLover Add BirdLover to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, um, Birdlover, if you are using our posts to date us, that will only work to a point. We've got a few history buffs here, and a few literature geeks, too. I'd be willing to be that a fair few of us could probably pull of a range of decades from both within our lifetimes and without with little to no effort. Many of us are also very good at sounding international or multicultural, too.

No new posts 08-06-2010 00:13 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
BirdLover
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

spacer

No I was not trying to discover your ages through your posts, what I was finding interesting was the decade connections that WERE coming up and who was connecting to them.

No new posts 08-06-2010 00:24 BirdLover is offline Send an Email to BirdLover Search for Posts by BirdLover Add BirdLover to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooh, now I can try and through you! I'm not good enough to pull off Victorian era, but I can probably get anything from the Great Depression on up.

No new posts 08-06-2010 00:33 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Thank you for the offer Springie. We will see what happens and where I can "drop in" a comment.

Drop away!

No new posts 08-06-2010 01:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
BirdLover
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

spacer

I think you will find I am. Animetongue

No new posts 08-06-2010 01:31 BirdLover is offline Send an Email to BirdLover Search for Posts by BirdLover Add BirdLover to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

quote:
...we enjoy newcomers!

... with barbeque sauce.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lyon on 09-06-2010 at 01:33.
No new posts 09-06-2010 01:32 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
BirdLover
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

spacer

Oooooh,

Remind me to stay away from Lyon. Biglaugh3

Nice to meet you, I think. Wink

No new posts 09-06-2010 01:37 BirdLover is offline Send an Email to BirdLover Search for Posts by BirdLover Add BirdLover to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

rawr!

/grin

No new posts 09-06-2010 01:54 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
BirdLover
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

spacer

I would roar back but I think I would sound more like a kittens mew. Maybe once I feel more confident around here I will have a more mighty roar.

No new posts 09-06-2010 02:00 BirdLover is offline Send an Email to BirdLover Search for Posts by BirdLover Add BirdLover to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: