Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » Manga Crazy
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Manga Crazy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zero Shift Zero Shift is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-05-2004

spacer
Manga Crazy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I've become addicted to manga. I NEVER thought that'd happen to someone like me, but I have.

What I've got so far:

Berserk: #1, 2, 3, 4
Hellsing: #1, 2, 3
Full Metal Panic: #1, 2
Excel Saga: #1, 2
RahXephon: #1, 2

I'm acquiring more with every paycheck too. I wonder if Berserk is EVER going to be completely translated though. Around 24 volumes and it's STILL going. Berserk is definitely my favorite, but Hellsing #3 kicked ass.

You got to lose to know how to win

No new posts 26-07-2004 04:47 Zero Shift is offline Send an Email to Zero Shift Search for Posts by Zero Shift Add Zero Shift to your Buddy List Add Zero Shift to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ChthonianGod
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

hehe that addiction is one I have under control.....unfortuanetly my avid buying of Games Workshop RPG games is out of control.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 26-07-2004 17:16 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Drive

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-05-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I only have Trigun and Trigun Maximum and Great Teacher Onizuka vol 1.

Soo...not much of a manga addict then.lol

More like a Trigun addict. I frickin LOVE that show and anything to do with it. So I got DVDs, fan books, art books, all the soundtracks...only thing missing is a Vash plushy...

runs out of thread to order Vash plushy

No new posts 28-07-2004 09:02 Drive is offline Send an Email to Drive Search for Posts by Drive Add Drive to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I liked Manga and now I have bought Stand Alone Complex and the film, I have the addiction as well though it's controlled for the moment.

No new posts 04-09-2005 21:40 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Askura
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-07-2004

spacer

But do you have the Vash replica coat, Drive? Available in red or black.

No new posts 05-09-2005 00:11 Askura is offline Send an Email to Askura Search for Posts by Askura Add Askura to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: kernbrit
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Magic Knight Rayearth 1-6
Shirahime-syo
Fruits Basket 1-11
Rurouni Kenshin 1-17
Chrono Crusade 1-6
Immortal Rain 1-6
MARS 1-5
Pretear 1-4
Alichino 1-2
Marmalade Boy 1
Record of Lodoss War: The Grey Witch 1-3
Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit's Tale 1-2
Shonen Jump Samplers: 1-2
Shojo Beat Samplers: 1-2
New Generation of Manga Artists: One of the volumes...heee...can't remember which
Misc "How-to" reference books: 8 or 9

*shame*

I...can't think of anything to say...

help...

No new posts 05-09-2005 00:20 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

hehehe there is no help!

No new posts 05-09-2005 17:24 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Drat. Oh well. Might as well dive in head-first then.

No new posts 06-09-2005 02:22 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
SailorCallie SailorCallie is a Female
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-09-2005

spacer

I have YuGiOh Vol. 1-6 and Sailor Moon Vol. 1. Not much, but it's a start.

No new posts 06-09-2005 22:44 SailorCallie is offline Send an Email to SailorCallie Homepage of SailorCallie Search for Posts by SailorCallie Add SailorCallie to your Buddy List Add SailorCallie to your Contact List AIM Screenname: MacrosMoon YIM Screenname: SailorCallie
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, if you want to work on your collection, seeing as how you are in SA, TX, there's a FABULOUS Waldenbooks at the 1604 mall. The ladies there will search all of the boxes for one graphic novel that isn't on the shelf, but shows that it's in stock. Highly recommended.

No new posts 07-09-2005 01:55 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Askura
But do you have the Vash replica coat, Drive? Available in red or black.

What does a Vash replica coat look like?

No new posts 19-09-2005 22:38 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I only have the BOTP manga comics.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 18-05-2006 20:16 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

After seeing Akira on Channel 4 (I think) than I was into Manga. I don't really have the addiction, just the Ghost In The Shell, Gatchaman and BOTP anime addictiona.

No new posts 19-05-2006 09:50 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I've found out that most of my childhood cartoons were either from Japan or competing against anime (Centurions). My manga collection has ballooned. The college years really started a boom in my collecting. Text books kill your reading time. But no more! Now is the time to see if traditional books or manga win the battle of the shelves.

No new posts 19-05-2006 19:22 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I prefer reading books than comics. I think the reasons is that you can imagine more if you see it in your mind and also, there are times that I can't read the speech bubbles or the narrative that well and using my visual aid (small telescope tot he layman) as I am partially sighted, then it kinda of spoils it for me.

No new posts 20-05-2006 10:03 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Aaah. That would do it. I'm looking forward to starting on my "to read" list. It's HUGE.

No new posts 21-05-2006 19:40 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

LOL I am running out of books to read, just started the RA Salvatore books. Heard lots about them and ive already read 4 in the space of a month Robinhood

No new posts 22-05-2006 13:44 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

His books are on the list. ^_^ My dad is a huge fan of Salvatore's books. I think he has most of them. I think. There are tons of them.

No new posts 22-05-2006 14:20 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I didnt realise that the Neverwinter Nights games were actually based on the world in his books. Its quite funny to read them now and think "ive been there"

No new posts 24-05-2006 01:18 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Actually, the books and the game are both based on Dungeon and Dragons' world, Forgotten Realms. Salvatore's books are in a collection of fantasy books by various authors. The only link between various authors (I think) is that they're all set in the Forgotten Realms. So pc gamers, table toppers, and avid readers are all reading about events in the same world. Neat.

No new posts 27-05-2006 14:14 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: