Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » A Gatch Book
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Gatch Book
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
A Gatch Book Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Its a manga. In japanese

appears to be screencaps of last 3 eps.

Why do jap paperbacks have a dust cover??

No new posts 25-07-2004 20:06 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Got a bigger picture at all?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 25-07-2004 20:32 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have just got in a copy of the Movie, (a decent one too)

This is the manga of the filum...so that puts it at that date, presumably

No new posts 29-07-2004 10:53 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Is your movie the one Alara Rogers helped translate? She did a really good job.

No new posts 03-08-2004 02:08 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

No idea.

Whoever did it did a good job, but its not the same script as on her site.

Poor Joe....

No new posts 03-08-2004 02:21 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Too bad they didn't cover the other team members as much as Ken and Joe. Not that Eagle and Condor aren't my favorites, but it would be nice to see the other members get some play.

No new posts 07-08-2004 19:34 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

<nods>

But we wouldnt have got such a frisson out of seeing the other beaten up, though would we?

No new posts 07-08-2004 20:33 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

True, true. THAT was certainly fun to see! *evil chuckle* Ofcourse, Joe could kick Ken's assets severely any day of the week without even breaking a sweat . . .

No new posts 14-08-2004 02:34 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: