Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » [Wanted] Unifive Gatchaman figure set
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page [Wanted] Unifive Gatchaman figure set
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ken-Joe Ken-Joe is a Male
Former Lurker

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-03-2010

spacer
[Wanted] Unifive Gatchaman figure set Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just what the title says have been looking for it for ever and will pay good money for it. Someone here must have one for sale. Thanks.

No new posts 29-03-2010 18:53 Ken-Joe is offline Send an Email to Ken-Joe Search for Posts by Ken-Joe Add Ken-Joe to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Which one is it?

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 29-03-2010 18:56 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Former Lurker

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Its the one with all five members gashapon type figures.

No new posts 29-03-2010 19:37 Ken-Joe is offline Send an Email to Ken-Joe Search for Posts by Ken-Joe Add Ken-Joe to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Is this what you mean?

http://cgi.ebay.com/figure-gashapon-gatc...0317133002r2286

No new posts 29-03-2010 19:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Former Lurker

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No this is the set it's made by Unifive

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ken-Joe on 29-03-2010 at 20:00.
No new posts 29-03-2010 19:55 Ken-Joe is offline Send an Email to Ken-Joe Search for Posts by Ken-Joe Add Ken-Joe to your Buddy List
Former Lurker

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

sorry double post

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ken-Joe on 29-03-2010 at 19:59.
No new posts 29-03-2010 19:55 Ken-Joe is offline Send an Email to Ken-Joe Search for Posts by Ken-Joe Add Ken-Joe to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

I did have that, and still do to come degree, but Joshie found it and it's no longer in boxed condition... sighhhh

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 29-03-2010 20:30 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

You could try FantAsia Toyz. They have it listed on their website at:

http://www.fantasiatoyz.com/list.html

Hope that this will help!

James

No new posts 29-03-2010 21:00 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Askura
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-07-2004

spacer

I haz one that's just collecting dust.

No new posts 29-03-2010 21:03 Askura is offline Send an Email to Askura Search for Posts by Askura Add Askura to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: kernbrit
Former Lurker

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Still looking

Askura I pmed you

No new posts 31-03-2010 02:11 Ken-Joe is offline Send an Email to Ken-Joe Search for Posts by Ken-Joe Add Ken-Joe to your Buddy List
WadeInLincoln WadeInLincoln is a Male

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-03-2010

spacer

You just missed them.
There was two different sets on eBay about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Can't remember what they were going for (was laid-off from work at the time and didn't have the money so they were too much for me) but I remember drooling over them. I think one had a But-It-Now option.

BUT.....
There is different set on eBay now that includes Red Impulse, Dr.Nambu, and Berg K. along with almost the exact same figures from the picture above. There are 2 sets available from 2 different sellers. Both were about the same price, one of them has a Buy-It-Now and I believe with shipping all 8 figures were under $70.

Yup. Just found one of them. Seller's name is "figure_shop"

I'd go after them myself but I spent enough money on all the G-Force action figures..... $70 just for a Jason and $50 for a Tiny. Of course with those you got the vechiles too so at least I don't have to pay $500 to get the die-cast vechile set. I'm happy.
Hope that helps Gatch

No new posts 31-03-2010 05:03 WadeInLincoln is offline Send an Email to WadeInLincoln Search for Posts by WadeInLincoln Add WadeInLincoln to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: