Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Opa Opa and Fantasy Zone!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Opa Opa and Fantasy Zone!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Opa Opa and Fantasy Zone! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Today I bought Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing for the DS, and while I was looking at the other racers you could "buy", I saw a character I didn't even know was gonna be in the game:Opa Opa from Fantasy Zone! An old SEGA favorite of mine. I have it on the NES and the TurboGrafx-16. Fun game! Also have Fantasy Zone:The Maze for the Sega Master System, which is also a fun game that plays similar to Pac Man, and includes all the elements from the original Fantasy Zone game in it. Opa Opa is so darn cute! It was so cool to see him in the game!

No new posts 28-02-2010 00:40 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Guess we don't play as many video games as you do.

Amazing what you find when you aren't looking, isn't it? (In my case, it was finally getting hold of the 1970s Tales Fromthe Crypt movie a few months back.)

No new posts 01-03-2010 02:06 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter
Guess we don't play as many video games as you do.

Amazing what you find when you aren't looking, isn't it? (In my case, it was finally getting hold of the 1970s Tales Fromthe Crypt movie a few months back.)

Yeah, totally! And I've had some moments like that too! Back when I went to AnimeNEXT 2008, I found a copy of Gundam Wing:Endless Duel for the Super Famicom for $24.99! It was just the cartridge though, with no box or instructions. Frown But still, I can see what you mean though!

No new posts 01-03-2010 19:06 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: