Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hi everyone!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hi everyone!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Glad to see you back!

I saw you're getting TB to set you up with Birdstyle - excellent! We need more boybirds around the joint lol

No new posts 24-03-2010 04:19 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

iagree Luvu2

No new posts 24-03-2010 14:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
JohngPR JohngPR is a Male
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-02-2010

spacer

So glad to see this community is still kicking butt on the internet!

It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I need to reintroduce myself. I recently thought of this place while stumbling across Gatchaman on Bluray on Amazon. I had no clue they released it on that format. I ended up only watching 60 eps or so of the series but plan to actually get through it once and for all!

Hope everyone is doing well.

No new posts 28-07-2014 03:19 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Welcome! You'll also find Gatchaman II fan-subtitled on YouTube, and some of Gatchaman Fighter (more of it to come).

No new posts 28-07-2014 03:44 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Well, hello there! I'm so glad to see one of the ghosts from Gatchamania's past has decided to stop being a ghost! cheeleader3

No new posts 28-07-2014 12:52 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Welcome back, John. We're a little quiet right now, with Comic Con wrapping up, but we still have lots of good threads going.

No new posts 28-07-2014 15:07 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for the warm rewelcoming! I'll have to stop by all the active threads and maybe make some of my own.

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Welcome! You'll also find Gatchaman II fan-subtitled on YouTube, and some of Gatchaman Fighter (more of it to come).

That's awesome. Between that and Eagle Riders, hopefully I can watch as much of it as possible. I was looking at the voice cast for Eagle Riders and was surprised to see that Bryan Cranston from Breaking Bad is the voice of Joe!

I'm a huge BB fan so that makes me want to see it even more.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JohngPR on 28-07-2014 at 20:59.
No new posts 28-07-2014 17:02 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Now there's a bit of trivia I didn't know! That's pretty funny. Smile

No new posts 28-07-2014 20:06 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I had no idea. Now I need to go listen to his voice again.

No new posts 29-07-2014 20:40 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Even though I'm not that far along story wise yet, I'm very tempted to put in the Eagle Riders DVDs I have to hear his voice as well. Tongue

I tried finding an Eagle Riders episode online and had no luck.

No new posts 29-07-2014 23:07 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Welcome back to the fold, John! Smile

No new posts 30-07-2014 21:40 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Just to be clear on the ADV English dubs of Gatchaman, the voice of Joe is Brian Jepson, who is a member of this site. He was not in Breaking Bad, however he is 'the voice of the Texas Lottery'. Wink

Nice to see you back here, John!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 02-08-2014 at 16:33.
No new posts 02-08-2014 16:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Just to be clear on the ADV English dubs of Gatchaman, the voice of Joe is Brian Jepson, who is a member of this site. He was not in Breaking Bad, however he is 'the voice of the Texas Lottery'. Wink

Nice to see you back here, John!

Thanks, Jun.

I saw that he posted! How cool is that?

I'm strictly talking about Saban's Eagle Riders and not ADV's dub of Gatchaman. I put in the (bootleg, but a pretty good bootleg) complete set of Eagle Riders to hear Bryan Cranston's version of Joe and I like it...he sounds so young...I could still make out his voice though.

It makes sense that Cranston was a part of it I guess, since he also did voices for the US version of Power Rangers, which if I'm not mistaken is also a Saban production.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JohngPR on 02-08-2014 at 20:11.
No new posts 02-08-2014 20:10 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah, I did not realize Bryan Cranston from Breaking Bad was in the original OAV dubs! Thanks for the clarification, John.

No new posts 05-08-2014 22:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Ah, I did not realize Bryan Cranston from Breaking Bad was in the original OAV dubs! Thanks for the clarification, John.

Bryan Cranston wasn't part of the voice cast in the Urban Vision OAV dub. Instead, he was the voice of Joe Thax in Eagle Riders. It was probably some of the final voice work he did before he gained fame for his role as the father in Malcolm In the Middle.

James

No new posts 06-08-2014 18:41 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

quote:

Bryan Cranston wasn't part of the voice cast in the Urban Vision OAV dub. Instead, he was the voice of Joe Thax in Eagle Riders. It was probably some of the final voice work he did before he gained fame for his role as the father in Malcolm In the Middle.

James

Thank you, James, for the further clarification.

(Can you tell that I've never watched either Malcom in the Middle or Breaking Bad? I'm still a little out of the loop on exactly who this actor actually is... Wink )

No new posts 07-08-2014 22:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, what Tatsunoko fan said. Smile

Both are great TV shows for very very different reasons. He's extremely versatile that's for sure.

No new posts 08-08-2014 06:12 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by JohngPR
He's extremely versatile that's for sure.

That might be the understatement of the year, based on his recent stint on Broadway, where he portrayed LBJ!

No new posts 08-08-2014 10:43 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
BrianJepson BrianJepson is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-02-2014

spacer

If they ever do an animated version of Breaking Bad, maybe I can do the voice of Walter White! I am the danger... I am also the Condor!

No new posts 15-08-2014 16:52 BrianJepson is offline Send an Email to BrianJepson Search for Posts by BrianJepson Add BrianJepson to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LOLOL Brian ... why am I now hearing you say "I am the danger that flaps in the night!"

No new posts 15-08-2014 19:08 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: