Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Fighter » What IS Gatchaman Fighter?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What IS Gatchaman Fighter?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
What IS Gatchaman Fighter? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You have to remember, I haven't been a "Gatchafan" for that long, and my knowledge of the series is still limited. I'd like to know more about this.

No new posts 25-01-2010 14:34 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Gatchaman Fighter is the second sequel to the original Gatchaman TV series. It aired in Japan from October of 1979 to August of 1980, starting one week after the finale of the first sequel series, Gatchaman II. Running 48 episodes, it was the final original Gatchaman production until the OAV series was produced in 1994/95.

James

No new posts 25-01-2010 15:18 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

If you'd like more information, you can look here:

http://www.chronicsite.com/gatchaman/introductions.html

No new posts 25-01-2010 16:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

Thanks for the information, guys!

No new posts 26-01-2010 21:35 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: