Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » NHL Playoffs
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NHL Playoffs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer
NHL Playoffs Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

For me it always seems to come down to one rivalry in hockey: Boston Bruins vs Montreal Canadiens. When do I get it? FIRST ROUND STARTING WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!! OOOHHHHHH YYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!!!

Oh and if I remember right are there any Toronto Maple Leafs fans out there? You guys start Thursday against Ottawa.

No new posts 05-04-2004 02:57 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

grin .. the canucks are going to take it this year.

i have FAITH in my team, yes i do.

not to mention in their playoff beer. i love playoff beer.

No new posts 06-04-2004 21:29 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
CondorRTB CondorRTB is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

all i can say is go red wings !!!!!!!!

No new posts 11-04-2004 16:55 CondorRTB is offline Send an Email to CondorRTB Search for Posts by CondorRTB Add CondorRTB to your Buddy List Add CondorRTB to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ClutchRTB YIM Screenname: rbaileysth
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: