Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Sim Adventures
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sim Adventures
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Sim Adventures Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Anyone here play the Sims? I got Sims 3 over the holidays, and I've had a blast with it!

Here are some of the adventures of three very familiar Sims... Wink

,  , and  

Once upon a time, three Science ninjas lived together... (and originally I had Nambu, Ryu and Jinpei, too...but they were too hard to keep happy- too many Sims)

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-01-2010 01:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

They had many different outfits...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-01-2010 01:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And could do lots of different things...

Jun gives a friendly hug to Joe...

Bonfire...

working out...

talking...

Playing on the computer...

Coming home from work...they are undercover agents (closest I could find to ninjas)...

No new posts 15-01-2010 01:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Sleeping...

Ken and Jun sleep together...and yes, they do "WOOHOO"...LOL

Showering/bathing (complete with rubber ducky)...

(I fixed Ken's hair after this pic, it was too short...)

No new posts 15-01-2010 01:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Dressed up for a night on the town...

No new posts 15-01-2010 01:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

These look great Springie. I have never heard of Sims before. It is nice to see what you can do with them.

No new posts 15-01-2010 01:14 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

LOL, too funny! I think you can download actual Gatch images for The Sims...

http://www.xs4all.nl/~calezane/archive/simgatch/simgatch.htm

Strangely, you click the 'forward' arrow to see the older chapters.

No new posts 15-01-2010 01:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

OOh, I found the character image downloads...

http://www.simania.nl/sdls/sk/sdls-sk.htm

ETA... oh yeah, this page has a patch if you want to make the guys more 'anatomically correct' instead of seeing those pixels in the shower. Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 15-01-2010 at 01:19.
No new posts 15-01-2010 01:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I remember that one...it was a fun read! I'm thinking that the older version may not work with this new version of the Sims, though. I would sure love to have that non-pixelated version!! biggrin2

No new posts 15-01-2010 01:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I've read about the Sims, but I'm too technologically challenged to even try it.

Springie, looks like you had fun doing those.

No new posts 15-01-2010 02:14 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

Good screenshots, Springie!
Is there any Gatch fan who plays Sims and doesn`t create Gatch family? Grouphome
I adore Sims 2, not Sims 3, and every time I installed the game on different computers I did it. By the way, may be I can find my old screenshots too...
And yes, these downloads don`t work for Sims 3.

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 15-01-2010 12:15 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I'm not at all familiar with Sims, but it looks like fun, Springie! They look great in all the different outfits -a shame they nearly always had to wear the same clothes in the series.

I'm trying now to imagine how the show would have been if Jinpei had been living with Ryu instead of with Jun, and Jun was instead sharing a place with Ken and Joe...

No new posts 15-01-2010 12:46 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh yes, I found my old screenshots, so...

Snack J:
- Hey, Jun, may I get a piece of pizza for free?

- Only if you dance with me, Ken.

- Jun, what are you doing? I am your commander!

Next day, Ken`s house:
Nevertheless, Ken liked what had happened yesterday, so he invited Jun and they began to discuss kisses (nasty Ken is half naked!).

And not only discussed!

Do you know that Ken is a very passionate person?

LOL:

And Jun`s bedroom, after WOOHOO:

- Hey, player, are you spying again???

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by yul on 15-01-2010 at 14:03.
No new posts 15-01-2010 13:53 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yul, you are too funny! I love it! ROFL 2

And Springie's shower shots definitely had something to them.... Devil1

No new posts 15-01-2010 14:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

BTW, as for shower shots, usually there are anticensor patchs for Sims and a lot of other very funny downloadable things.

No new posts 15-01-2010 15:37 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

These seem like great fun! Springie and Yul, you seem to know well how to play with the characters ... especially when they're Gatch!

No new posts 15-01-2010 19:04 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh fun! Yul, I am so happy to see that the Gatchy Sims are found in Sims 2, too! The making out session seems much more intense in that version! Winknudge

I'll have to play some more and see what trouble I can get them into...

No new posts 15-01-2010 20:15 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I'm enjoying these Gatch Sims -they get to do a lot of things we never got to see on the show!

No new posts 16-01-2010 05:47 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

Sims are fun.
Great shots Springie!

I was playing it on my iPhone for some time, but it was really boring.

I bought Sims 3 for my MacBook but it was horribly slow and frustrating. My Sim was eating breakfast for half a day. I also have Windows installed, so I installed the Sims there, and it runs great.

I like your shots of Sims 2 Yul. They look a lot better made than Sims 3.

No new posts 16-01-2010 11:11 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Ahhh...here we go again...they kiss...and look what is on Jun's mind...

this leads to a massage...

which leads to bed...hmmm..."What should we do now?" they wonder...

(it cracks me up because they make the bed and lay on top of it and ponder for a minute before they do anything...LOL)

...but they get an idea!!

WOOHOO time!

and all poor Joe can do is dream about handcuffs...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 17-01-2010 at 03:18.
No new posts 17-01-2010 03:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: