Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » How Did YOU Come to Gatchaman? 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: How did you come to Gatchaman?
Battle of the Planets, first, then discovered Gatchaman vote leftpercentvote right 65 74.71%
G-Force, Guardians of Space, then discovered Gatchaman vote leftpercentvote right 12 13.79%
Other vote leftpercentvote right 5 5.75%
Read fanfiction first, then watched vote leftpercentvote right 2 2.30%
Eagle Riders, then discovered Gatchaman vote leftpercentvote right 1 1.15%
Just lucked onto Gatchaman vote leftpercentvote right 1 1.15%
Heard or read about it and checked it out vote leftpercentvote right 1 1.15%
Total: 87 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page How Did YOU Come to Gatchaman? 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Jabar, I see you've been around for awhile. I'm glad you started posting! I promise we won't bite! Big Grin

No new posts 25-01-2012 15:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
JabarR
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
Who is you favorite character, Jabar?

Don't have one.

No new posts 26-01-2012 19:37 JabarR is offline Send an Email to JabarR Search for Posts by JabarR Add JabarR to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

I saw Gforce first and I found the OAV' later. I was fascinated by a Gatch Site in the late 90's that one of you girls made, and then I fell in love with the original series. The first woman I married actually bought me two Gatch boxsets for Christmas I 2006.

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 13-06-2013 22:42 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow, Toneman, long time no see! How are things going for you?

No new posts 13-06-2013 23:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Hi Toneman. Come join some of the discussions!

No new posts 14-06-2013 00:02 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

That's a loaded question isn't it? Marriage and divorce and waiting for a Gatchaman movie that's actually going to come out. Gonna pick up that fanfic series I've been working on..... So get ready.

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 14-06-2013 00:06 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow, that's a lot... sorry to hear about the divorce, Toneman. Huggles

Looking forward to the fanfic, though!

No new posts 14-06-2013 02:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Sounds like you've been on a bit of a rollercoaster lately, Toneman! Sorry about the divorce...hope things haven't been too taxing on you! Looking forward to more fanfic- maybe writing can help ease the stress. Glad to have you back!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-06-2013 18:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Nothing a little writing and gratuitous violence won't fix.

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 14-06-2013 20:27 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
ninja-sam ninja-sam is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-05-2004

spacer

I first discovered Gatchaman via fanfic, despite having lived in the Far East when I was younger!

A member of my Thunderbirds (the Gerry Anderson series) group sent me a link to Lori McDonald's Beer Night arc of stories. Despite never having seen any of the shows, I was hooked. I resisted mightily but it was no use. I had been Eagled and Condored into submission. I actually wrote my first couple Gatch stories before I saw the series.

Try as I might, I can't choose between Ken and Joe. To me they're both completely necessary. :-)

No new posts 30-01-2014 20:48 ninja-sam is offline Send an Email to ninja-sam Homepage of ninja-sam Search for Posts by ninja-sam Add ninja-sam to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ninja-sam
I had been Eagled and Condored into submission.

That doesn't sound too bad to me! Bonkers2

No new posts 30-01-2014 20:56 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Yay ninja-sam!!!!!!! Great to see you here. Smile

No new posts 30-01-2014 22:01 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ninja-sam Try as I might, I can't choose between Ken and Joe. To me they're both completely necessary. :-)

Very hard to choose between the two, I agree! Tongue

No new posts 30-01-2014 23:27 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Welcome, ninja-sam! And, I so totally empathise with your Eagle/Condor dilemma! You just said it right! ... they are both, totally necessary!

No new posts 31-01-2014 16:35 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I think we'd all like to be Eagled or Condored into submission.

No new posts 01-02-2014 00:09 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: