Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » New Eagle and Condor figures
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Eagle and Condor figures
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
New Eagle and Condor figures Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

On Felix Ip's blog, he mentions some new Ken and Joe figures.

http://felixip.blogspot.com/2009/11/gatc...by-rotobox.html

Aren't they cute? I followed the links, though, to the online store, and they aren't cheap... Spooked

http://www.rotoboxvinylanatomica.com/online-store.php

No new posts 16-11-2009 18:50 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You're right, too cute! And YOUCH on the price! What do they mean 'edition of 10' and 'edition of 5'? Does hat mean there are only 10 of Ken and 5 of Joe? That would explain the price!

No new posts 16-11-2009 19:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh, but we'd be paying $100 for the "Free" Fed-Ex Priority most likely.

No new posts 16-11-2009 20:51 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Coolness! It is encouraging to see that there are new Gatch toys being made...

I'm really counting on Burger King or Happy Meal toys when/if the movie comes out!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-11-2009 23:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Coolness! It is encouraging to see that there are new Gatch toys being made...

I'm really counting on Burger King or Happy Meal toys when/if the movie comes out!

And when they do, since I don't have kids, I may have to ask you to go out a third or fourth time with your kids - just to get me a set. After your kids get one set and and then you get the second .... Wink

No new posts 16-11-2009 23:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

no problem! Winknudge

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-11-2009 23:56 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Burger King/McDonald's employees when the Gatch movie comes out: 'Why are all these adults ordering the kids' meals?'

Burger King should get it. Just because of the initials BK.

No new posts 17-11-2009 00:09 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Groans at the thought of having to go to McDonalds; hides in fear under the blankets at Burger King. Wishful thinking: In-N-Out might have their first ever toy campaign.

No new posts 17-11-2009 01:03 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter
Burger King should get it. Just because of the initials BK.

Ouch. Groan...

And Amethyst, I think you can buy the Happy Meal toys without buying the entire Happy Meal.

No new posts 17-11-2009 01:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Those figures are so cute and yikes on the price! It surely won't be a problem for me to go more often to MacDonalds or Burger King ... my kids will be thrilled, even though I usually tend to leave such an outing as a treat ... I'll just increase treat outings as long as the Gatch toys are availaible! I won't even mind ordering a Happy Meal for myself! As long as I have kids with me there's no problem!

No new posts 17-11-2009 10:42 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
JohngPR JohngPR is a Male
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-02-2010

spacer

Those look awesome. They are reminiscent of the Mighty Mugs series. I have a few of those and would love this set but it's a bit too rich for my blood.

No new posts 08-02-2010 21:13 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I agree they're cute, but since when did Joe's colors include the same shade as Ken's? And his cape is darker than the lining. Just being picky.

As for going to BK or McD ordering a kids meal - I have no problem doing that as an adult.

No new posts 08-02-2010 21:45 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
JohngPR JohngPR is a Male
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-02-2010

spacer

I guess I have a great excuse since I have a 7 year old, but he's probably going to want the toy as much as I do. LOL!

No new posts 08-02-2010 22:02 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: