Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Fighter » Gatch F on Pandora TV
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatch F on Pandora TV
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Gatch F on Pandora TV Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I found this on internet:

Click!

The good part is that there is the Whole Gatch F series!

The nasty part is that the player won't load so I can't watch anything besides the advertising! Dazzed I checked my internet connexion and it's fine! Does anybody knows what is need in order to make the site to work? Do I have to download extra software!

Please help!

No new posts 28-06-2009 08:58 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Maybe it won't load as you are a Zark now.

No new posts 28-06-2009 13:29 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay dokey, tried it myself and it says that due to increase of uses, the network usage is over their capacity and try again.

They do have a premier tester which may or may not help you Amy.

No new posts 28-06-2009 13:32 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant

It doesn't! Erm3 I hope it's just the lack of bandwith! This thing is very frustrating! Doh2

No new posts 28-06-2009 14:09 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Is it coincidence that the site is named Pandora? Wink

Maybe it's not working because she got shot into space?

No new posts 28-06-2009 14:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

It says that it's for Corean users only! Foreigners have only little bandwith left, so it's no wonder it doesn't work!

No new posts 28-06-2009 14:48 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Okay dokey, tried it myself and it says that due to increase of uses, the network usage is over their capacity and try again.

Tried it also and with the same result as Met's. I also downloaded the KM Player but to no avail. Koreans rule the site! I got tired of trying! Thanks the same Amy - you surely gave me something to crave for! Will try again though.

No new posts 28-06-2009 14:59 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

I did it!!!! I managed to watch Gatch F ep 27 on Pandora!!!!!!highfive

No new posts 28-06-2009 18:39 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

Goog find, Amy! Flower
I hope, we`ll find the way to watch these videos soon. Has anybody already tried to register where and use Korean proxies? flying

Yesterday I also found some episodes of Gatch II and F here, but they aren`t available now, it looks like they all have been deleted WallbashWallbashWallbash

No new posts 28-06-2009 19:02 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by yul
Goog find, Amy! Flower
I hope, we`ll find the way to watch these videos soon. Has anybody already tried to register where and use Korean proxies? flying

I don't think that's even possible, but I'll try!

No new posts 28-06-2009 19:25 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

After trying at various times throughout the week, it finally decided to actually play an episode for me (Not that I don't already have the episodes, but I was curious what they looked like here). If you're patient enough, you could eventually use this to watch the series, and the first and second series as well.

quote:
I did it!!!! I managed to watch Gatch F ep 27 on Pandora!!!!!!

So, now that you've finally had a chance to see it, what did you think? I'm sure you were thrilled that it was subtitled! Oh..you mean subtitles in Korean weren't what you had in mind...? Tongue3

James

No new posts 01-07-2009 22:41 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Give me some time, I can use Flashgot to download the episodes and reupload them to Veoh for you guys.

It's slow going, but it's working.

No new posts 02-07-2009 02:17 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

thanks Amy.... I have had no problem getting through... though I'm not sure which episode # it is... guess it means I get to watch more.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 02-07-2009 03:25 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

yeah, this episode appears to be the one where joe visits bc island again.... if only i was the dark haired girl that he's chatting/flirting with right now

No new posts 02-07-2009 03:51 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

wicked little girl.... leaving joe trapped like that!

I'd fly in the G-2 with Joe any day.... Rabbit

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchgirl on 02-07-2009 at 04:02.
No new posts 02-07-2009 03:56 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
I have had no problem getting through... though I'm not sure which episode # it is...

The episode number is included in the title bar for the episode (The line below the "Share, Add, Mobile" line and above the ""Uploader" line). It's the number right before the character at the end of the right side of the title.

quote:
yeah, this episode appears to be the one where joe visits bc island again....

That's episode #21.

James

No new posts 02-07-2009 04:14 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

well it worked beautifully for two episodes... then I got the same message everyone else has been getting... will try it again sometime

a few questions though

1) it seems that Joes, Ryus and possibly Jinpeis bird suits have the same brown under color. Are my eyes seeing that correctly?

2) it appears that the G-2 machine is on BC island somehow. I'm getting that, cause when the girl came back to Joe to let him out he transmuted and the next thing you see is the two of them in his G2 mobile.

3) also who is Ken holding in the ending credits? The person appears to be lame/and or dead?

No new posts 02-07-2009 04:15 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

James the first episode had the team in the woods during night time... and Ken left them there to accomplish his part of the mission while the other four put some sort of smoke screen bombs on the trees.

that one appears to be episode 22.... i keep trying to watch others but it's being a pain. though it was going to let me watch this episode again

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchgirl on 02-07-2009 at 04:29.
No new posts 02-07-2009 04:18 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

it seems like if i try to watch any different episode it kicks me off... hum, will have to keep trying

No new posts 02-07-2009 04:22 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
it seems that Joes, Ryus and possibly Jinpeis bird suits have the same brown under color. Are my eyes seeing that correctly?

No, their uniforms all all different colors, just like normal. Not knowing the specific shot(s) you're referring to, I can't check to see what you're seeing, but my guess is that this is a result of the quality of the video or the settings on your monitor. Or possibly a combination of both.

quote:
it appears that the G-2 machine is on BC island somehow.

Yes, Joe did apparently fly the Gatcha 2 to BC Island. Hey, he had to get there somehow!

quote:
also who is Ken holding in the ending credits? The person appears to be lame/and or dead?

Good question. Sadly, the answer is, "Who knows?" It doesn't relate directly to any events from the series itself, so we have no idea who that person is supposed to be.

quote:
James the first episode had the team in the woods during night time...

That was episode #22, featuring the return of Marstora.

James

No new posts 02-07-2009 04:27 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: