Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » Astro Boy movie comic
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Astro Boy movie comic
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
Astro Boy movie comic Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was in the comic store today and noticed that an comic based on the upcoming Astro Boy movie was on the shelves. It featured the style of animation the movie will be released in. I thought this was very early since the movie is not going to be released until October. I hope they release a comic version of the Gatchaman movie. BTW I don't know if this true or not since I read it on the internet but Marvel is teaming up with Tatsunoko for using characters from both francises for comics.

No new posts 20-05-2009 23:31 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I remember hearing something about the Marvel/Tatsunoko comics -I wonder if there's any word as to which Tatsunoko characters they'll be using -surely the Science Ninjas won't be overlooked, but then, they might not use the whole team.

No new posts 21-05-2009 04:05 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You know... maybe this is why Marvel Marie signed up here? To learn about Tatsunoko characters if she's a big Marvel fan? Just a guess.

(Feel free to slap me straight if I'm wrong, Marie!)

No new posts 21-05-2009 13:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: