Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » TvC IS COMING TO AMERICA! CONFIRMED!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TvC IS COMING TO AMERICA! CONFIRMED!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So exciting! I have my Wii...and I'm ready to see this!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-06-2009 00:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
veritas veritas is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-10-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ive been thinking about getting a Wii, just for the exercise thing but now I have a much better reason. I'll just hang on until we get a UK release date tho.

No new posts 03-06-2009 08:04 veritas is offline Send an Email to veritas Search for Posts by veritas Add veritas to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Just a heads up guys! Capcom's set up a favorite character poll saying the results will lead to a future announcement (Action figures? New characters in the game? No one knows)

http://www.capcom-unity.com/s-kill/blog/...m_tvc_favorites

They've also started a series of character bios. The most notable thing here is that there's some HQ Ken art for the taking

http://www.capcom-unity.com/kramez/blog/...on_versus_eagle

It'll also be playable at Comic Con with hints at something new about the game being announced.

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Cain Highwind on 02-07-2009 at 03:08.
No new posts 02-07-2009 02:41 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Very cool! I wish they'd add Joe (Condor Joe) into the mix! I voted... shot

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-07-2009 02:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well remember, Joe and Berg Katse were on that offiicial list of "Almost Made it In" characters. I'm leaning more toward Katse since the game really doesn't have much in ways of playable villains. And that one press release said there'd be an "Enhanced Story Mode"...

Fixed the second link too while I'm at it.

EDIT: Love you new avy BTW, picturing Alan Young rapping as Keyop makes me giggle.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cain Highwind on 02-07-2009 at 03:14.
No new posts 02-07-2009 03:13 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for sharing that with us, Cain!
Does "enhanced story mode" mean like an RPG type story?

Oh, and thanks for the avy comment...this makes me giggle, too...I think Keyop has a future in rap! Winknudge

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 02-07-2009 at 03:59.
No new posts 02-07-2009 03:58 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Well the Cuban Boys' version of the BOTP theme music does have a Keyop beat box... Wink

Thanks for the information, Cain! I'll be looking for the game at Comic Con! I don't suppose you'll be there?

No new posts 02-07-2009 04:02 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I wish it had Joe in it too.... but thanks for sharing, and yes I voted too!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 02-07-2009 04:45 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Thanks for sharing that with us, Cain!
Does "enhanced story mode" mean like an RPG type story?

No idea. Though if I had to guess, it might resemble one of their past games, Rival Schools, which just had voiced dialog between fights. I kinda wonder if they'll add in English Voice acting, I'm still curious what Ken says when you pit him against Capcom's Batsu in a match.

Before E3 Capcom sent out a press release to the media and it had this:

This "newer" version of TvC, currently dubbed Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, removes one character due to licensing issues, and adds five new ones, online gameplay, more mini-games and an enhanced story mode.

A couple days later, Capcom retracted it saying they were merely looking into these features. Many people are considering it a safe bet that these will make it into the final version of the game, and that they merely jumped the gun, especially with Online play, because that could easily just not work out properly (Wii isn't the best console for Online Gaming compared to other big two)

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Thanks for the information, Cain! I'll be looking for the game at Comic Con! I don't suppose you'll be there?

I wish, but I'll be going on Vacation to New Zealand to see my Mother and Little Brother next Wednesday. I just thought I'd pass the info on to you guys since I knew a couple of you guys were going ^_^

EDIT: Speaking of Avatars where does your new one come from TJ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cain Highwind on 02-07-2009 at 04:50.
No new posts 02-07-2009 04:49 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cain Highwind
I wish, but I'll be going on Vacation to New Zealand to see my Mother and Little Brother next Wednesday. I just thought I'd pass the info on to you guys since I knew a couple of you guys were going ^_^

Thanks for thinking of us! Wink Maybe we'll see you next year?

quote:
EDIT: Speaking of Avatars where does your new one come from TJ?

It's from a small movie that was a promo for a Korean Eagle 5 Brothers computer game. The game looked awesome, but of course, there was no way to purchase it. This particular shot isn't from the game itself, merely some additional animation they put in the promo film. I don't think the film is available online anymore...

ETA I'm wrong! It was an online game, but doesn't seem to be available anymore. However, I did find the promotional film!

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c716CWnBArs

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 02-07-2009 at 13:30.
No new posts 02-07-2009 13:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I want this game!!!! Grab

No new posts 02-07-2009 15:48 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Do you think it will make it to Malta? Some time in the near future we wish to invest in a Wii system as our son is interesting himself more and more in video games and it would be great if I could enjoy it too with my whole family (especially having my favorite characters involved!)!Flashing

No new posts 02-07-2009 18:56 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

I went to the Anime Expo today and Capcom was letting people play the game. The lines were too long so I couldn't play but from what I saw it is so awesome! The graphics are excellent and it looks like a lot of fun.

No new posts 04-07-2009 00:12 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
I went to the Anime Expo today and Capcom was letting people play the game. The lines were too long so I couldn't play but from what I saw it is so awesome! The graphics are excellent and it looks like a lot of fun.

Thanks for the report, Condorfan! Was there an Imagi booth, perchance? Angel1

No new posts 04-07-2009 04:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

this past weekend was the first time I ever tried Nintendo W11, it was fun to play. So I so can't wait till this release.

Thanks CF, for the info from the expo...

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 07-07-2009 20:49 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well good news for Condor Fans!

They were going to reveal the new characters in a couple weeks at Tokyo Game Show (they plan on re-releasing the game in Japan with all the bonuses we're getting)

They just revealed Tekkaman Blade/D Boy as one of the new characters on a revamped official site. But thanks to some handy detective work. Someone found placeholder names for all the characters including the yet-to-be-revealed characters

'images/oncharactor_btn_ryu.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_chunli.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_batu.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_alex.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_morigan.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_souki.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_veautifu.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_zero.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_frank.jpg'

'images/oncharactor_btn_ken.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_chas.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_tekka.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_yatter01.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_doronjo.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_karasu.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_yatter02.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_joe.jpg'
'images/oncharactor_btn_tekkabla.jpg'

'images/oncharactor_btn_roll.gif'
'images/oncharactor_btn_rock.gif'
'images/oncharactor_btn_ptx.gif'
'images/oncharactor_btn_saki.gif'
'images/oncharactor_btn_gold.gif'
'images/oncharactor_btn_jun.gif'
'images/oncharactor_btn_ippatu.gif'
'images/oncharactor_btn_polimer.gif'

So, unless there's some obscure Joe in the Tatsunoko Universe, looks like the Condor's in ^_^

No new posts 10-09-2009 08:35 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Whoo hoo! Go Condor! I'm a bit surprised though, because if it was another Gatchaman character I thought for sure it would be Katse.

No new posts 10-09-2009 12:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

While I too would suspect that this means Joe, the Condor, he is not the only "Joe" in the Tatsunoko pantheon. The most obvious other Joe would be Jo Kuruma, the bumbling detective from Hurricane Polymer. Just as the villains from Yatterman take the lead spot in their series over Yatterman 1 and Yatterman 2, Jo was the main focal point of Hurricane Polymer, superceding Takeshi/Polymer in most occasions. He even had his own hero identity in one episode, Typhoon Holymer, that would make for a good game character. That said, while Jo Kuruma is hardly an "obscure Joe in the Tatsunoko Universe," I would still be surprised if they didn't mean Gatchaman's Joe.

I'm not too surprised that they didn't include Katse. Unlike Tatsunoko Fight (Which had three characters from each of the series included -- the male lead, the female lead, and the main villain), Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom seems to be focusing on the hero characters, not the villains. Okay, there is the exception of Doronjo, but as I mentioned earlier, she, Tonzura, and Boyakki are the true stars of Yatterman, so it makes sense that they would be included.

James

No new posts 10-09-2009 15:16 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Official English site is up, not everyone's up on it yet, but I sure dig Ken's quote

http://tatsunoko.vscapcom.com/cha_ken.html#charactor

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cain Highwind on 16-09-2009 at 03:53.
No new posts 16-09-2009 03:52 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Nice page... but since when was Ken's weapon known as the 'Bird Run'? ROFL 2

No new posts 16-09-2009 13:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: