Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Things to ponder...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Things to ponder...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I did a thorough search and it is only showing a a quote from Dr Who.

The episode in particular "Robot" I beleive had Tom Baker as the doctor.

James, I did not know about the Dr Who link with Gatch, good to know Smile

No new posts 22-05-2009 04:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And now for some boring Doctor Who stuff for Firebird. Robot was the first episode of season 12 and the first for Tom Baker in 1974.

And here's a bit of dialogue from the episode which is quite funny.

The Doctor : "Never cared much for the word "impregnable". Sounds a bit too much like "unsinkable"."

Harry Sullivan : "What's wrong with "unsinkable"?"

The Doctor : "Nothing. As the iceberg said to the Titanic."

Harry Sullivan : "What?"

The Doctor : "Gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop.

No new posts 23-05-2009 06:47 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Sad thing is Met I actually remember the episode lol

No new posts 24-05-2009 04:21 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Could be worse, you can remember everything about the episode including the smallest insignificient thing.

No new posts 27-05-2009 04:36 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

This is a good one I found it the other day...

What do little birdies see if they get knocked unconscious?

No new posts 28-05-2009 23:38 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
What do little birdies see if they get knocked unconscious?

Little Swallow flying around, of course!

No new posts 30-05-2009 02:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Or little goons, Katse Berg/Zoltars or even little mechs......or worse little Zarks.

No new posts 30-05-2009 08:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Heres a couple for you to ponder.

Which came first, the egg or the chicken?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

If nothing was there before the Big Bang, how did the Big Bang start?

Why does hospital food tastes awful?

No new posts 06-06-2009 14:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

The bible says the chicken.

The chicken saw a egg.

God snapped his fingers andpoof.

Because the staff doe's not eat it.

Can a vampire get aids?

If an ambulance is on the way to save one person and they hit another. Do they stop to help the person they hit or go on and radio it in for someone else?

Are lesbians vegiterians?

if you took a picture of cheese what would it say?

You have heard of the bird eating the worm but can a worm eat a bird?

Ha! Figure these one's out lol.

No new posts 21-07-2009 03:54 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by damieon

If an ambulance is on the way to save one person and they hit another. Do they stop to help the person they hit or go on and radio it in for someone else?

Ha! Figure these one's out lol.

THis one I know the call it in as a running call and another ambulance comes to help the person they hit. They then despatch a different crew to the original patient as this ambulance crew have to wait for police to report the accident.

No new posts 21-07-2009 16:19 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

Wow.... Good job lol.

No new posts 22-07-2009 03:37 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have used up my thinking allowance earlier today thinking about stuff.

Name the songs and bands.

God gave us Rock 'N' Roll because we salute those who are aobut to rock.

Question - Are you rock or roll?

No new posts 16-09-2009 21:32 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I like a combination of both.... Wink

No new posts 17-09-2009 10:51 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I like a combination of both.... Wink

The same goes for me!

No new posts 17-09-2009 10:54 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

One for Dr Nambu...

Why do scientists call it research when they are looking for something new?

No new posts 17-09-2009 11:24 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maybe because that's what research is all about, discovering new ways, new planets and new civilazations....oops, sorry got a bit carried away there.

If it was applied research, then that's whey scientists do, discovery new ways to develop new technology or to discover knowledge about stuff and to created zombies or biology, chemical and cyborgs to destroy hummanity in films and TV shows.

No new posts 17-09-2009 22:17 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Or perhaps research sounds better and requires less explanation than neosearch.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amethyst on 18-09-2009 at 05:15.
No new posts 18-09-2009 02:35 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
I have used up my thinking allowance earlier today thinking about stuff.

Name the songs and bands.

God gave us Rock 'N' Roll because we salute those who are aobut to rock.

Question - Are you rock or roll?

A bit of both

No new posts 18-09-2009 04:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
MrVampire MrVampire is a Male

I am a Galactor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-12-2009

spacer

What is the purpose of meaning?

Galactor Space Cats! Galactor

I'll write something else entertaining here eventually...

No new posts 29-12-2009 12:21 MrVampire is offline Send an Email to MrVampire Homepage of MrVampire Search for Posts by MrVampire Add MrVampire to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

It's almost 10pm right now at my parts! This is quite difficult for my mind to ponder upon at this hour after a long, long day!

No new posts 29-12-2009 20:50 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: