Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » LOTR/Gaming Webcomic
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LOTR/Gaming Webcomic
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
LOTR/Gaming Webcomic Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

What do you get when you take a bunch of never-read-Tolkien RPG players on a campaign based on LOTR?

http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=612

I've really been enjoying this! And I'm not even a LOTR fan!

No new posts 20-04-2009 19:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ah, DM of the Rings! I remember reading this about a year ago. Shortly after I learned about "Order of the Stick" from you, I found myself berating an old grad school friend who had known, it turned out, about OOTS for years and hadn't told me! She felt bad, and proceeded to email me links to all the RPG-related humour she knew of, including this.

I must read it again! It will keep me laughing and entertained while I wait for the next OOTS strip.

No new posts 21-04-2009 01:26 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's brilliant! Thanks for sharing TJ!

No new posts 01-10-2009 11:00 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meg
That's brilliant! Thanks for sharing TJ!

If you like gaming webcomics, try Order of the Stick. it's my favorite!

Order of the Stick

No new posts 01-10-2009 12:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

Thanks TJ! That's great! Rofl

No new posts 01-10-2009 14:20 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I agree, OOTS is indeed great! I'm a complete addict, thanks to TJ, and I've only ever played Dungeons & Dragons a few times in my life.

And, I love your avatar, Meg!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 01-10-2009 at 14:59.
No new posts 01-10-2009 14:58 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I agree, OOTS is indeed great! I'm a complete addict, thanks to TJ, and I've only ever played Dungeons & Dragons a few times in my life.

And, I love your avatar, Meg!

Thanks lborgia. Time for change :-)

I never played Dungeons and Dagons, but I think I'm going to became OOTS addict too. This is hilarious. I love it.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by meg on 01-10-2009 at 15:46.
No new posts 01-10-2009 15:45 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Glad your'e enjoying it, Meg! It moves somewhat out of the constant gaming jokes as the stories go on, but there's definitely still a lot of gaming humor involved. I'm really enjoying the series, and I know LB has made some loveley Order of the Stick cartoons... Big Grin

No new posts 01-10-2009 18:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

This is what happens when two obsessions combine...

No new posts 01-10-2009 19:07 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Those still crack me up, LB! pound

No new posts 02-10-2009 00:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

I know I have children because I look a those comics and the second thing I think of after Gatchaman is The Kids Next Door. Bonkers3

No new posts 02-10-2009 01:14 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Rofl LB, you're fabulous!

No new posts 02-10-2009 06:52 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

This is fantastic lborgia! ROFL 2

No new posts 02-10-2009 08:11 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: