Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » BASTARD!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BASTARD!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
BASTARD!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

WE WERE F**CKING ROBBED!! THE BASTARD!!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 24-06-2004 22:20 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm so sorry to hear that, Cep. I hope that the thief is caught soon and that everything is returned.

Frown Hope things go better for you.

Therethere

No new posts 25-06-2004 01:22 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

What the hell is going on in this world!
Cep I am so sorry I know exactly how you feel right now.
My whole purse was stolen Friday night right out of my gym bag at my (get this) Kung fu school. The SOB got everything, including my diamond wedding band.
I am so sorry for you. I hope he is caught or at the very least your stuff is recovered.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 25-06-2004 02:15 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

i could loan you a plasma rifle?

No new posts 25-06-2004 03:48 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Cep, are you talking about actually being burgled (in which case lots of sympathy and hugs) or are you talking about the football?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 25-06-2004 04:08 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

.....*looks down and twiddles thumbs*.....football actually.

But how in gods almighty kingdom did that idiot dismiss that goal Wallbash

The guy was a complete prat from start to finish.....just cos we beat his team earlier on, the fecker Wrath

And yes Lyon hun the rifle would be a great comfort......whilst I hunt down that swiss referee Takethat

Grouphug for all the misplaced symphaty, aren't you all lovely Big Grin

No new posts 25-06-2004 08:01 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Aack, I knew I should have asked. Big Grin

Sympathy's still there, Cep, but it's trying *real* hard not to laugh right now.

Stardust, I'm sorry to hear about your purse, especially your wedding band. You'd think you wouldn't have to worry about that at Kung Fu or any martial arts school. I hope you get it back. Huggles

No new posts 25-06-2004 12:50 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Funny that really stardust because there were a lot of thefts from the locker room of my former Karate Academy as well, I had £10 stolen and some poor bloke had his wedding band stolen too.

*passes large chunks of misplaced sympathy to stardust.* Needhug

No new posts 25-06-2004 12:56 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

was there a particular idiot you were referring to Cep?

Unfortunately being at work I got to hear it on the radio and listen to the cursing from colleagues after about having won it in the 90th minute only to have the goal disallowed.

No new posts 25-06-2004 14:36 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Elvin Ruler

Sympathy's still there, Cep, but it's trying *real* hard not to laugh right now.

*Buffy gives in where Elvin was trying to be sympathetic.*

BAHHAAAhahahaahHAHAHAA!

*sniff* *wipes eyes* *plays that itty bitty violin to offer sympathy* Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl *noogies Cep goodnaturedly upon his noggin*

*Grins* Sorry Cep, I couldn't resist. Honestly. I'm only an occasional sports fan, so my first thought was OMG, his house was cleaned out!

I shall rib you mercilessly now. Moohoo-haaaaaa! *grin*

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 25-06-2004 14:57 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

football huh?
Oh well, but thanks for the sympathy.
Actually my instructor was never robbed in the eleven years at this establishment. He is quite angry and it won't go well if he finds this guy.
Anyway, one more day of work and I have the summer to myself. Hopefully this ends my calamities this year.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 25-06-2004 19:50 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: