Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Fighter » Gatch F clip
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatch F clip
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Gatch F clip Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I don't know anything about this Gatch F episode, but it amuses me to no end that Joe seems to have brought a date along on a mission. Ken doesn't look too impressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVm-cnBqeIk

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 26-12-2008 at 05:55.
No new posts 26-12-2008 05:55 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Maybe he's surprised to see she's not a Devilstar Wink

No new posts 26-12-2008 09:58 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
Maybe he's surprised to see she's not a Devilstar Wink

Laugh2 That's it!

No new posts 26-12-2008 16:09 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Funny, hope she doesn't blow up on them!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 26-12-2008 17:34 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

She certainly looks comfy on his lap!!! ROFL 2

This one looked good too! No date, though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kig-5AAfdDU&NR=1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 26-12-2008 at 18:20.
No new posts 26-12-2008 18:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
I don't know anything about this Gatch F episode, but it amuses me to no end that Joe seems to have brought a date along on a mission. Ken doesn't look too impressed.

Well, she's not a date. She's Anna, a childhood friend of Joe's from BC Island, and she's with him in order to prevent Gallactor from killing her for working with Joe. She's also proof that not all of the women in Joe's life are part of Gallactor or end up dead, as she is a civilian and is still alive and well at the end of the episode

James

No new posts 26-12-2008 20:56 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Anna from BC Island -I'd not heard of her before. Thank you for the info, James!

And she survived the episode?

I'm glad to hear that sitting on Joe's lap is not necessarily a death sentence!

No new posts 27-12-2008 15:54 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I'm ROFL 2 at your comments LB!!!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 28-12-2008 at 00:19.
No new posts 28-12-2008 00:19 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
And she survived the episode?

I was thinking the same thing...

No new posts 28-12-2008 00:59 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

I was finally able to see that clip. Lucky girl. I'm also glad that at least ONE of Joe's girlfriends survive.

No new posts 30-12-2008 20:24 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
I was finally able to see that clip. Lucky girl. I'm also glad that at least ONE of Joe's girlfriends survive.

It should be noted that Anna was more of a friend who is a girl, not a girlfriend. The episode has no indication that there was a romantic relationship between the two.

James

No new posts 30-12-2008 20:33 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

quote:

It should be noted that Anna was more of a friend who is a girl, not a girlfriend. The episode has no indication that there was a romantic relationship between the two.

James

Thanks for the info James! Poor Joe, he can't keep a steady girlfriend (although there are plenty of volunteers here!) Wink2

No new posts 30-12-2008 20:35 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
Poor Joe, he can't keep a steady girlfriend (although there are plenty of volunteers here!) Wink2

And knowing Joe's history with women, we'll all get a turn! ROFL 2

No new posts 30-12-2008 21:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Laugh GG views the big Guns2 and goes quickhide

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 30-12-2008 21:35 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

quote:

James

I suppose that's true of Lucy too, from ep. 27, but somehow I've always believed there was something there... Or, I'm incapable of believing that any girl would merely want to be friends with Joe (this is more likely the case!)

No new posts 30-12-2008 23:35 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan

Thanks for the info James! Poor Joe, he can't keep a steady girlfriend (although there are plenty of volunteers here!) Wink2

And it really says something about Joe that so many of us are eager volunteers, considering the very high chance of ending up dead!

No new posts 30-12-2008 23:39 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I suppose that's true of Lucy too, from ep. 27, but somehow I've always believed there was something there... Or, I'm incapable of believing that any girl would merely want to be friends with Joe (this is more likely the case!)

There's also the fact that most of us grew up on BOTP and in the BOTP version there is *definitely* something going on between Jason and Lucy!

No new posts 31-12-2008 00:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

There's also the fact that most of us grew up on BOTP and in the BOTP version there is *definitely* something going on between Jason and Lucy!

Maybe that's it -I have residual memories of the BOTP version. It's funny how Gatchaman has so much more violence and angst than BOTP, but it does seem that Mark (with Princess) and Jason got more "action" in BOTP!

No new posts 31-12-2008 03:11 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

I've always got the feeling that there was something more with Joe and Lucy... even if she was a cyborg.

No new posts 31-12-2008 04:50 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

LOL and the Condor arrives with agirl in his lap- no less.... Anime Smooch

No new posts 11-01-2009 11:29 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: