Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer
Tatsunoko vs Capcom Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yep, my copy just shipped last night (it'll take a good week or so to get here), but videos and such are starting to surface. Capcom updated their official site with the full animated intro

http://www.capcom.co.jp/tatsucap/movie.html

(Scroll down, it's the first video on the top left)
If you prefer Youtube (though it doesn't look as great).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHieD8iQJs8&fmt=18

Mini game montage (Ken's game appears at 1:15)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEElCPMnm5Y

It seems like you have to beat the game with a character to unlock their minigame

Also, I don't know if it's just Doronbo, but it seems like you get a random character on the Main Menu to explain the game modes to you. Videos so far just show Doronjo, Tonzura and Boyakki. This video shows it here at the beginning and the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmo4LewtwE4

(<3 Roll's theme at 3:10, she seems to be the only character represented with a vocal)

Also word is, Ai-chan from Yatterman is a Yet-to-be-revealed secret character. People are really pulling for Amaterasu to be Capcom's secret character because her nemesis Yami is the final boss.

More as it develops...

No new posts 09-12-2008 20:59 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Those are great, Cain! Thanks for posting these! I am ROFL 2 at Ken's game shooting the goons! And then Katse and Sosai... awesome!!!

FTR, is he SUPPOSED to be avoiding the girl and Yatterman?

No new posts 10-12-2008 01:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Great stuff, Cain! Thanks for showing us!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-12-2008 02:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

They need to make a version of the Condor shooting the goons...

No new posts 10-12-2008 05:56 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
They need to make a version of the Condor shooting the goons...

Or better yet, throwing shuriken!

I really liked the shot of Jun in the air, at 1.16, in the animated intro. Ken looked good too!

No new posts 10-12-2008 14:52 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well still waiting for my copy (I paid for the cheap shipping so it serves me right)

I do have some good news. Someone has made a rip of the game's soundtrack. I got Ken's and Jun's themes right here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G3WKF8EU

People are starting to upload the character endings as well, although right now it's mostly just for the Capcom characters. Here's Alex's (Street Fighter III) Ending where he fends off a Galactor brigade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFRseCbVY7g

The plain text and still pictures is the Arcade ending, the animated bit afterward is the console exclusive ending.

Also, the video above doens't show it, but if you press a button during the credits, you start playing a special mini game with Doronjo and company. You can see it at the end of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=215aazF8e7s

No new posts 13-12-2008 17:37 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for the links, Cain! I'm listening to Jun's theme right now!!! Cheese-o-rama! It has me pound !!!!

It seriously sounds like some 80s dweeb is playing that song on a $30 mini keyboard! ROFL 2

No new posts 13-12-2008 23:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay so I got this game earlier this week just before Christmas (took forever to get here!) I think saying this game is awesome goes without saying. I really looks better in motion on your own TV than say videos on the internet. Ken's face on his 3D model looks incredibly goofy though. Just a couple things I want to point out

-There' no secret color schemes for the Tatsunoko characters just a 2P color which swaps the blue in Ken for a dark gray, and the pink in Jun for a teal color.

-Though Doronjo's 2P color gives her a purple and maroon outfit making her look like Berg Katse.

-One of the real neat things that would make this game awesome in the States (Capcom's still trying by the way) is you can unlock a nifty Encyclopedia for the characters featuring a detailed explanation of the character and the Anime they're from as well as a detailed description of their moves also telling how they originate in the Anime (at least that what it seems to me, can't really read Japanese aside from some Katakana)

-Gameplay wise, IMO anyway: Jun > Ken. They both talk smack to each other both in their intro together and if one of them wins over the other. I hope someone could take the time to translate some of this. I know people on Gamefaqs have done it for other fighters.

Now as for their endings, someone captured Ken's full ending in HD quality, but he didn't really do much of anyone else's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOEJnbXQolo

Oh and I expect someone to Photoshop this with Ken holding a box of Colgate total. XD

I've only been able to find a recording of Jun's full ending on Nico Video as part of a 27 minute compilation video

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/video/niconico/sm5541250

If that doesn't work the Animated ending themselves are up on Youtube also in compilations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TgqFgWuJ3Q

(It goes Ken > Ippatsuman > Jun > Casshern > Tekkaman > Yatterman > Polymar > Karas > Doronjo > Daimaoh > Gold Lightern)

Still doesn't work, well how about in pictures ^^

Jun actually has two different choices in her ending. One of them gives you this

And the other gives you this

Despite what you choose she gets the same animated ending

A girls day out with Jun's new friends Saki and Chun Li

Some punks want to ruin their fun

Huh? Are they serious?

Jun utilizes a new technique she learned

Saki: "Miss Jun, you're amazing!"

Aaaaaaaand. Fresh news from this morning. The official site updated with a new entry from one of the head producers of the game, listing characters who were in the initial roster and close to being in but had to be cut out. He then goes on to say how he'd like to do a sequel. Hmmmm...

Tatsunoko Side :

- Joe the Condor
- Yatterman #2
- Shurato
- Soul Taker
- Nakahara Komugi
- Daikyojin
- Berg Katse
- Tekkaman Evil
- Braiking Boss
-JJ

Capcom Side :

- Leon
- Nash (Charlie)
- Date Masamune
- Arthur
- Ibuki
- Vega (M. Bison)
- Lei-Lei (Hsein-Ko)
- Zero Gouki (Cyberbots Akuma mecha)
- Tiara Hime (Gaia Master)
- Nero
- June
- Rouge
- Tyrant
- Hinata Wakaba

I bolded Komugi because of this. Didn't know if anyone was familiar with it or not.

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Cain Highwind on 26-12-2008 at 22:17.
No new posts 26-12-2008 22:12 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for the detailed info, Cain! Those scree shots are awesome! I was ROFL 2 at your COlgate comment about Ken!

Hopefully they'll be able to do a sequel, and bring the game to the US! Big Grin

No new posts 26-12-2008 22:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, Cain! That was awesome! It looks like Ken is disgusted that Jun is getting all the attention in that 4th picture...too funny!
Thanks for the update!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 26-12-2008 23:56 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I too hope they bring this to the US. I can guess there would be a fair number from this site alone that would purchase it.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 27-12-2008 01:01 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Great images, Cain!

I wonder what's going on the Jun "ending" where she's looking quite upset, and her friend Saki is listening to a little girl.

I prefer the other ending, where she's standing, triumphant, in the light (poor Ken!)

No new posts 27-12-2008 16:07 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Thanks for the pics and info, Cain! Interesting list of cuts... Can't wait to see if they make a sequel with the Condor and Katse!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 28-12-2008 00:17 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Thanks for the screen shots Cain!

I'm sure Jun's happy to be wearing something different for a change Wink

No new posts 28-12-2008 01:03 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

Thank you for sharing all those great pictures, Cain

This image is definitely the coolest of them all, Jun perfoming The Spinning Bird Kick, Chun Li's signature move. I wonder if that means that Ken from Gatchaman will be able to perform Shouryuuken like Ken from Street Fighter, Big Grin

No new posts 28-12-2008 09:13 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cain Highwind
Oh and I expect someone to Photoshop this with Ken holding a box of Colgate total. XD

Breathe in and breathe out

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by yul on 28-12-2008 at 11:23.
No new posts 28-12-2008 11:22 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Bwahahahahahaha...too funny, Yul! I love your new avatar, too! Did you draw her?

No new posts 28-12-2008 13:40 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

ROFL 2

That's great, Yul!! And I love your new avatar too!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 28-12-2008 15:10 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Cool avatar Yul, the Swan seems to be missing her nose though.

Love the pic of Ken with his cavity fighting toothpaste!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 28-12-2008 17:14 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:

This image is definitely the coolest of them all, Jun perfoming The Spinning Bird Kick, Chun Li's signature move. I wonder if that means that Ken from Gatchaman will be able to perform Shouryuuken like Ken from Street Fighter,

I do have a problem with the scale in that picture. Is the guy she's kicking 36 feet tall or something? Or is Jun only 12 inches tall? Or maybe someone is hitting that guy in the face with a Cool Girl Jun doll? Regardless, the two characters shown in that image are not the same height as each other.

James

No new posts 28-12-2008 17:15 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: