Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The Jigokillers eps are 39 and 40, so Ken screams out at the end of ep 39.

No new posts 31-12-2008 05:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey, has anybody already played the game? If yes, what your impressions are?
I played it yesterday using Wii emulator, and it was soooooo cool Cheerleader

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 15-03-2009 21:16 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I haven't had the chance to play it, Yul...I'm glad you got to, though...it looks really neat!

Here's a nice, long look at the video game from You Tube...at about 10 minutes, Ken battles a dark version of himself...and at the very end, Ken and Jun both battle something that looks like the mecha ball! Be sure to watch the very end if you want to see a couple of pics, and a short video clip of Ken.

Jun and Ken Fight

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 18-03-2009 at 01:24.
No new posts 18-03-2009 01:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh...and this vid shows both of Jun's vieo clips at the end of the game. I'd love to know what they're saying!

Jun Endings

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-03-2009 09:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by yul
Hey, has anybody already played the game? If yes, what your impressions are?
I played it yesterday using Wii emulator, and it was soooooo cool Cheerleader

I am amazed people are able to play this on Wii emulators. Wow! I use a "Twilight Hacked" Wii to make it Region Free. Thus I play a Japanese copy.

As I said before, Jun is great in this game, even from just a gamer standpoint, she rocks. In fact making this reply, makes me want to fire up the Wii and play some before bed.

And yeah, I'm kinda bummed no one's made any kind of quick translations for the endings yet. Not even a basic summary Frown

But you guys might like to know Capcom recently stated a couple weeks ago they're still very interested in bringing the game out.

"Do not rule it out" was the response from Capcom's Christian Svensson, vice president, business development and strategic planning, when asked by VideoGamer.com for an update on a western release of the game. "That is all I can say right now," he said. "We are still actively working on having that happen. I can't say it's happening definitively. I couldn't give you a time frame, but as badly as the fans want it, we want to bring it."

http://www.videogamer.com/news/do_not_ru...rn_release.html

And this was dated the 11th of this month. So really it's still up in the air

No new posts 22-03-2009 07:05 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Sorry for the double post, but an interesting article has surfaced about Capcom bringing the game over (yeah they're STILL trying)

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/05/05/capcom-marvel-vs-capcom-3-not-part-of-deal-to-re-release-mvc/

It basically says Capcom has to go through THIRTEEN companies to bring it out over here. I mean I hope James sees this, because maybe he could shed some light on this. I never realized there was such a huge stake in a lot of these old Tatsunoko series. I figured things like Daimao and Ippatsuman would have nothing.

No new posts 06-05-2009 00:43 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

I don't know the current legal status on every Tatsunoko property over here, but many of the shows that had characters that appeared in Tatsunoko Vs Capsom have, in one form or another, been licensed over here.

Here's a quick breakdown:

Gatchaman - by Sandy Frank, Saban/Disney, and (OAV) Urban Vision
Casshan - (OAV) by Urban Vision (Movie) Paramount
Tekkaman - by William Winkler Productions
Yatterman - (Time Bokan OAV) - by U.S. Manga Corps
Hurricane Polymer - (OAV) by Urban Vision
Karas - by Manga Video
Hakushon Daimao - by Saban/Disney
Ippatsuman - (Time Bokan OAV) by U.S. Manga Corps

So, of the characters that appear in the game, only one, Gold Lightan, has never had any tie to a U.S.-released product. With some of these, such as Tekkaman, I know that the rights have reverted to Tatsunoko. With others, such as Casshan and Hurricane Polymer, any claim would be tenuous, as the only the rights for the OAVs were licensed, not their TV series. Claims on Yatterman and Ippatsuman could be made only by the appearance of those characters in the Time Bokan OAV, and that claim would likely not be very strong. It's also possible that someone is working on a deal to bring over Casshan Sins, the Yatterman remake, or the Yatterman live-action movie, and that could muddy things up a bit. But, in most ways, Capcom would probably be in the clear for the Tatsunoko characters. Still, I suspect that they are taking an abundance of caution to make certain that no one can come after them after the fact. And I have my doubts that they really have U.S. 13 companies that they'd have to deal with to get clearance, but that number sure sounds impressive!

James

No new posts 07-05-2009 00:11 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
JohngPR JohngPR is a Male
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-02-2010

spacer

Gamestop didn't mail me the bonus item that I was supposed to get for buying the game so I called them and they mailed it to me. Just got it today:

Can't wait to see what cards I got!

PS: For those that have the US version, we should trade friend codes so we can play together. Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by JohngPR on 12-02-2010 at 14:03.
No new posts 12-02-2010 13:49 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Looks great, John! Let us know what cards you have!

No new posts 12-02-2010 15:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Definitely got lucky with what cards I got. I wanted at least Ken and I ended up with Ken, Jason, and Jun!

They are pretty cool, they are lenticular so the Ken card turns into a Ryu card when you tilt it a little.

No new posts 25-02-2010 22:09 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by JohngPR
Definitely got lucky with what cards I got. I wanted at least Ken and I ended up with Ken, Jason, and Jun!

They are pretty cool, they are lenticular so the Ken card turns into a Ryu card when you tilt it a little.

That's awesome !I don't suppose you'd be willing to post pictures? Bowdown

No new posts 26-02-2010 00:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, pictures please!Bounce2

No new posts 26-02-2010 00:56 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sure thing. I'm going to put my little one to bed then I'll post some pics.. Smile

No new posts 26-02-2010 02:02 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Taking these pics was a bit tricky seeing as they are lenticular but here you go!

Ken/Ryu Card

Joe/Viewtiful Joe (get it!?) Card

Jun/Chun Li Card

You got 8 to a pack, here's what they all look like

Here's what the back of one of the cards look like

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by JohngPR on 26-02-2010 at 03:53.
No new posts 26-02-2010 02:55 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Very cool! Thanks so much for posting those!!Yippee

No new posts 26-02-2010 03:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Those are way too cool!! Thanks for having shared the pictures with us!!

No new posts 26-02-2010 12:08 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for taking the pictures and sharing them here.

No new posts 26-02-2010 12:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You're welcome! I need to play this more so I can unlock Condor Joe.

No new posts 26-02-2010 15:14 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Those are awesome, John! Thank you so much for posting! Thanks Bowdown

You did a great job showing both images on the cards!

No new posts 26-02-2010 15:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Woohoo!!! Just won on Ebay brand new Capom vs Tatsunoko for $25 + $8 postage!! banana2

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 07-03-2010 02:14 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: