Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Fighter » Gosh fighter is a pain in the neck!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gosh fighter is a pain in the neck!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Gosh fighter is a pain in the neck! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all...

Okay, I'm trying to finish my ficcie...BUT I'm hainv trouble getting some things in order with Fighter EPs... Are there ANY translations anywhere in fandom? I've been onto Daniela's website but the eps I need aren't done...It from about the time things really come to light about Ken's illness. I am trying to keep close to cannon, but its much harder in fighter in the middle sections....

Helppppp pleasseeeee....

No new posts 01-12-2008 11:20 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ebony, have you got your hands on the Fighter series? You're one lucky Swan!!!

No new posts 01-12-2008 11:47 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

No Amy i don't

ER is good, but it did alter things in that part of the series more so I can't trust it to much when it comes to cannon...

No new posts 01-12-2008 12:29 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Not to mention ER only used a few episodes... less than half.

No new posts 01-12-2008 14:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I feel for you, Ebony, wanting to follow canon but not being able to find out what canon is!

All I can think is that you could take what you know from Daniela's scripts, the brief episode descriptions at Wendy's Gatch site, and what pieces got used in ER, and then make up the rest -I mean, every fic, no matter how "canon" has things that didn't happen in the original episodes (otherwise, all we'd be doing is re-writing scripts). You certainly have good instincts for the characters and how they would interact and behave in "canon" situations, and I would enjoy reading your own version of some of Gatch F!

No new posts 01-12-2008 14:29 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I know i was just getting frustrated because I want to weave some of my story through some cannon eps but I have no real details about them Just very brief ideas.

And i have to see where the eps fit into the series so I get them in the right order!

Lets see..

The first starting point is where Ken is tested for the Hypershoot illness, the lab is destroyed and Joe finds the results....

Jun slapping the Eagle ep.... (and that nice romantic scene of stars in the background which I think is earlier in the same ep)

Then it moves into the part of Dr.Nambu's capture...

No new posts 02-12-2008 01:09 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: