Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » VIDEO! Capcom vs. Tatsunoko
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page VIDEO! Capcom vs. Tatsunoko
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
VIDEO! Capcom vs. Tatsunoko Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks to Kena for pointing this out.

This one is really cool! You can see a glimpse of Katse at the beginning, and they are fighting inside Sosai X's chamber...

Ken and Jun both have special attacks that are awesome! Check it out!

http://gnn.gamer.com.tw/9/33319.html

No new posts 08-11-2008 15:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Very cool, indeed! I especially liked the ending! Go, Jun!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-11-2008 15:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I must say, it's nice seeing Jun triumph over that shirtless thug in the green pants (whoever he is)!

No new posts 08-11-2008 16:01 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

Nice review of the gaming...

I liked the Phoenix effect - must be Ken's special "Hino Tori"!

No new posts 08-11-2008 16:28 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for the link TJ.
And thank you Kena for finding this.

No new posts 08-11-2008 17:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I must say, it's nice seeing Jun triumph over that shirtless thug in the green pants (whoever he is)!

Definetly she totally kick his butt!..I will like to see Jun vs. Chong Li....  

No new posts 08-11-2008 17:51 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Believe it or not, the guy in the white 'martial arts' outfit is named Ryu. I *think* the shirtless guy is named 'Guile'. There is a Ken in Street Fighter too, but he's blond and has a red outfit that looks like Ryu's.

No new posts 08-11-2008 17:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

It always makes me feel happy to see the Swan hand out a serious thumping. I wish I could bring her to work sometimes.

No new posts 09-11-2008 00:03 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212
It always makes me feel happy to see the Swan hand out a serious thumping. I wish I could bring her to work sometimes.

That would be awesome.

No new posts 09-11-2008 03:27 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
trideegurl2 trideegurl2 is a Female
Honoured Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2008

spacer

wow i like that clip, amazing graphics! It is so fun to see Gatchaman on the rise after so long of never EVER seeing anything about it or anyone knowing of it!!!
thanks for posting

and i need to see the Condor in action LOL

Car

No new posts 10-11-2008 04:56 trideegurl2 is offline Send an Email to trideegurl2 Search for Posts by trideegurl2 Add trideegurl2 to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Well like I said this game is what got my interest piqued in Gatchaman. Seeing this topic I thought I could help by offering some insight and resources to the latest "going-ons".

The latest and most likely complete roster is

TATSUNOKO

Ken the Eagle (Gatchaman)
Jun the Swan (Gatchaman)
Hurricane Polymar
Gold Lightern (a gold zippo lighter that turns into a large robot is AWESOME!
Casshern (Classic, not the new SINS version)
Tekkaman (Classic, Not Blade)
Yatterman #1
Doronjo (from Yatterman)
Hakushon Daimaou
Karas
Ippatsuman

I included YT links not only for visual reference, but their in game theme is based off the classic opening (for Karas, yes it's the music in the opening sequence, allegedly anyway)

Ken's theme is the classic Gatchaman opening seen in the first trailer. Jun's is unknown, although people have been saying it's either Gatchaman II or the Gatchaman Ending theme)

CAPCOM
Ryu (SF)
Chun-Li (SFII)
Alex (SFIII)
Batsu (Rival Schools)
Morrigan (Darkstalkers)
Rock Volnutt/Mega Man Trigger (MM Legends/RM DASH)
Roll (Classic version)
Saki (Quiz Nanario Dreams, also an Assist in MvC)
Viewtiful Joe
PTX-01 (Lost Planet)
Soki (Onimusha)

The game's artwork is done by a personal favorite of mine, Shinkiro, he's favored for his "Alex Ross" like quality.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2252/b3n9ysuu9.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8186/pa1408852ga6.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1268/16rv4.jpg
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/651/28zo0.jpg (that ain't Shinkiro, but it did show up in the Capcom booth at TGS)

But wait there's more!
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1219490_1124.html

It's been said that Tatsunoko will produce special animated endings for each character. The latest public trailer shows lots of animated goodness. There will also be special Mini games for each character. Ken's is a shooting gallery while Jun's is some kind of Fly through Hoops game (???)

For those interested in the art, there's HQ art of Ken and Jun here:
http://www.gpara.com/comingsoon/tatsunoko/081106/

But there's an annoying Watermark :/ I'll be sure to let you know if I found a clean version of the art.

And for the merchandise addicts.
T-Shirt
"Little Heroes" Keychains

Aaaaand if anyone's interested there was a new video released this morning with the newest roster additions (Viewtiful) Joe and Saki (Capcom) vs Dor...man (Tatsunoko).

And no I'm not from Capcom I SWEAR! I'm just trying to help out. I'll be getting the game myself next month (just a few weeks actually)

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Cain Highwind on 13-11-2008 at 11:03.
No new posts 13-11-2008 06:30 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Wow .... Just ... Wow ...

Thanks for sharing all of that!!!!!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 13-11-2008 10:48 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Amazing info! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! I wish I could play that game!

Please keep us updated!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-11-2008 10:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I hope they release that game here in the US, although I recognize that it's a vain hope. When you play, be sure to take lots of screencaps for us!

No new posts 13-11-2008 14:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for sharing -those are some great images!

It's a shame though, that Jun gets relegated to the background in some of them! But then, Ken is the leader...

No new posts 13-11-2008 15:16 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay, I did some combining with Photoshop, and put Jun in the foreground!

No new posts 13-11-2008 16:13 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Ph that looks awesome, LB! Great thinking! Where is she reaching to (on Ken) with that other hand?? Winknudge

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 13-11-2008 at 17:21.
No new posts 13-11-2008 17:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Well obviously she is grabbing his butt.
I mean with that skin tight suit it would be hard for me to keep MY hands off him. But then I never claimed to be a ninja with all that control. heh2

No new posts 13-11-2008 17:42 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Oh can I please use that as my Avatar???!?!!!!!!!

Oh please???

I think Mark and Princess have been fighting long enough..

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 13-11-2008 17:44 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
Oh can I please use that as my Avatar???!?!!!!!!!

Oh please???

I think Mark and Princess have been fighting long enough..

SJ

Go for it!

Me, as much as I admire the Eagle, I remain a Condor girl.

No new posts 13-11-2008 17:50 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: